Chapter 25

Third Person POV

"Jules...I-I'm sorry but I can't do this" Cassie said and cover her mouth. She quickly ran back to the dorm.

"Cassie!" Julian scream behind Cassie. She started to feel tears fling down her cheeks. Once she got to the dorm, before she could open the door she wipe her eyes. She sigh and walk in.

Somehow, she felt this small little feelings that she regret leaving Julian like that.

"Hey babe" Erik said as he did pull ups from the railing. Cassie fake a smile and wave.

"Hey, your back from your classes?" She asks him as she walk up to her bed.

"Ja, I came around 20 minutes ago. Where was j" He asked her. Cassie stop doing what she was doing.

"I was just outside with Jules. You know getting that evening fresh air" She laugh nervously. She completely ignore the fact that Julian had kissed her.

"Ohh, ju want to help me?" Erik asks.

"I have to shower, I'm dirty and sweaty" Cassie said and look down at Erik who was still doing pull ups.

"Come on baby" Erik got off the railing and walk up to the stairs. He had a smile on his face as He walk up go Cassie. He snake his arm around her waist and begin kissing her neck. Cassie couldn't help it but giggle.

Erik carefully push her down on the bed and began kissing her neck to her stomach.

"Erik! That tickles!" Cassie giggle and pull Erik head slowly up to her face. They started kissing and giggle.

"I should start calling ju my babe" Erik said in between their kisses.

"Why?" Cassie ask broking From the kiss.

"Ju don't like it, I can change it" He said quickly. I smile and laugh.

"You're so cute!" Cassie smile and kiss his lips.

"And ju are stunning" Erik said, playing with Cassie hair.

"How do you know that word?" Cassie who's surprise at Erik. He smirk at Cassie.

"I have an American Girlfriend" He wink and kiss me. I laugh and kiss him back.

"Babe is fine with me" Cassie said as they both kiss each other passionately.

Suddenly the front door of their dorm open with a loud thud. Erik and Cassie broke from the kiss and look at each other.

"WHO MISSED ME!?" A manly voice said. Then, Cassie remember that manly voice.

"Cassidy" The man said. Cassie knows who calls her that. The only person who calls her that is...

"Alex?" She said. She stands up, pushing Erik away from her and walk downstairs. She look at the door and there it is, Brown eyes boy, brown hair that looks like Erik's.

Cassie POV

"Cassie!" He drop his stuff on the floor and hug me for dear life. Even though I was shock that he's here...I still missed him.

"Oh my God Cassie, it feels so great hugging you" He sigh and give me a tight squeeze. He let go and smile at me.

"You've gotten more prettier!" He said. roll my eyes and sat on couch.

"Since when are you this nice to me" I said as he walk over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Cassie...w-who is this?" Erik asks as he walks down the stairs with a puzzling looks.

Alex smirk at me and raise his eyebrow. He stands up, walk over to Erik and held his hand out for him to shake.

"Alex Morton, Cassie Boyfriend of 5 years" He lied. Erik look at me with shock. I roll my eyes and slap the back of Alex's head.

"You moron! He was just lying Erik. Alex is my brother...the older one I was talking about. I don't know what the hellnis he doing here" I look at Alex.

"Hehehe...well I missed my little sister so the first thing I thought was 'hey, why don't I just come and visit her'" He said like he's a proud brother.

"Yeah yeah....where are you staying at?" I asked him.

"Well...that's why I'm here. I was gonna visit you tomorrow but I realize I can barely speak German and since your in College...your friend might can help me" He said. I look at Erik and he nodded.

"I can help ju" Erik smile even thought Alex first impression to him was well bitchy.

"Alright...thanks brother-in-law" He pat Erik's back and went to his stuff that was by the front door.

I flush when He said brother-in-law. Hell, I don't even know if he's going to my boyfriend forever. Besides, never actually asked me out on a date...

* * *

"Since when did you guys meet each other" Alex said, trying to break the silence.

"Alex shut your" I said. He kept quiet.

"How's college Cass" He asked. I sigh, he's so annoying!

"How about modeling Al? How's it going?" I tried being nice to him for once.

"Great...great. Met a girl last month and dated for four weeks and in that four weeks she was cheating on me with my friend" Alex smile through the front view mirror.

I'm always mean to Alex because he's annoying but when it come to stuff like this...I always have to help him up. I can't stand having my family being hurt by the world.

"Who is this slut!? I'm going to rip her inside open and watch her die as she begs for forgiveness!" I said. Alex laugh and rub my shoulder. I look at Erik who was smiling at me, he took my hand and give it a little squeeze.

"Thanks sis, I got you also if this man do shit stuff to you. Got it?" He asks. I nodded and glare at Erik. He caught me staring and got scared.

"Alright we here. Just go inside and sign in. I already made ju resevation" Erik said.

"But you need to pay it yourself" I finish his sentence.

"Alright...umm...danke" Alex said and wave goodbye to me.

"I'll check on you tomorrow bye Alex! Love you!" I said. He smile and give me an air kiss.

"I'm jealous!" Erik pout. I laugh and kiss his lips.

"Let's go home...and continue what we were doing" I smile mischiviously. Erik smirk and drove home.

Soooo I've been busy this week and last week because I went camping and this week I couldn't update the chapter cuz well I didn't have time. I bought a book series that I enjoyed it's call "Shadowlands" by Kate Brian. You guys should read it!!!

AND OH GUESS WHO'S TURNING 15 TOMORROW??? THIS GURLLL!!! HEHE but hopefully you guys vote and comment! LOVE YOU LOTS <3

-Natasha