Chapter 33

Third Person POV

Four days past and Cassie had the time of lives these past couples of days. The boys did everything to make happy memories with Cassie.

From playing paintball to, bowling. Cassie never have been this happy. The boys really did made her last couples of days fun.

Tonight was the last night Cassie ever going to see the boys. She's packing her tomorrow because she'll be leaving at 11.

"Come in" Cassie said when she heard someone knocking on the door.

"Hey" Erik said. Cassie smile and said hi back.

She continue packing her stuff as Erik play with the toys that's on her dresser.

"Cassie, I don't think Ju should leave here" Cassie pack her stuff slowly as Erik speak about her leaving.

"I know why Ju moving. I know Ju love Julian. I saw Ju looking at him. I saw how Ju are when Ju with him. When Ju with me, it's nothing but fun and great relationship. If Ju like Julian go tell him because I know he want to tell Ju something too" Erik said.

"Erik, I liked you okay. I'm leaving because I'm done studying here. Yes, I'm also leaving because of you two. If I choose one of you, I'm going to leave the other one heartbroken while I'm with the guy who I loved one of you guys. I can't live like that. So, I'm leaving tomorrow. That's final. I confirmed my plane and I told me my mom. I'm sorry Erik" Cassie said. Erik sigh and gave her an unexpected hug.

Cassie can't help it but give him a tighter hug. All of the sudden she begin crying. Cassie cried and cried, crying because she's leaving her brothers behind. Great brothers, that she never had.

"Cassie," Erik pulled me away and wipe Cassie tears away "Do me a favor?"

He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah?" She said as She sniffle.

"Go tell him" He said. Cassie gave him a weird smile.

"Go tell him that you love him" Erik smile.

He knows what he's saying, even though it hurts he has to left her go. She loves Julian, it's true love. Erik needs to let Cassie love who She wants to love.

"Don't worry about me. I'm letting ju go, ju love him I can't do anything about it. I'll be fine" He smile. Cassie smile grew bigger.

"Go" Erik laugh. Cassie smile and quickly ran to Julian's room.

Her heart begin to fill with butterfly and joy. When she almost reach Julian's room, she kick the door open to see no one was in there. Her heart begin to hurt.

'He's not in there' Cassie said.

She storm off outside. She ran away far away as possible. She went to a liquor place to get a bourbon.

Bourbon is always good to clear minds off things. Thanks Damon.

Cassie paid for it and went to a local park. She rip open the cork of the bottle and spit it off. She jug the strong alcohol into her mouth as the liquor burns her throat.

Cassie laugh at herself. She laugh at how mad this world is.

Later that night she went back to campus drunk, and luckily found her dorm room.

She stumble up the step to her bed.

"Cassie? Why are Ju drunk?" Erik said and help her to her bed.

"Ya know just want to taste a bourbon liquor from Germany" Cassie slur.

Erik place her on her bed and watch her.

"He wasn't in his room" Cassie said. She didn't slur this time.

"He wasn't in his room" She cried. Erik calm her down.

"It's okay, tell him tomorrow " Erik said. Cassie chuckle and went to sleep.
* * *

Cassie woke up around 6 in the morning. She check her surrounding and remembered Erik put her in her bed.

She changed her mind, she's leaving right now. She drink a bit of water and some pain killers. She change her clothes to something comfy and put a sunglasses on her eyes.

She pack more of stuff and left the dorm. She closes the dorm room slowly and left the campus.

"Cassie?" Cassie stop walking. She turn around and saw Matthias.

"Where Ju going? Ju not leaving now are ju?" He asks walking closer to her.
"I'm sorry but I am" Cassie said. Matthias try to cry.

"But ju not going to say goodbye to anyone?" He asks. Cassie sigh and let go of her bag. She pull Matthias into a hug.

"I'll miss you Matthias" Cassie said. He hug her tighter.

"I'll miss you too Cas. It's been the best four months with ju. Ju like my little sister" He said.

"I'm older" Cassie laugh. Matthias look at her weirdly.

"I'm 22" He laughs.

"I'm 22 too but I was born in January 13" She winks.

"After all this months that we've all been together. Now Ju tell me Ju age" Matthias laughs.

"Sorry" She laughs.

"Well, go on. I'll miss you the most" He cried.

"Same here" Cassie sniffle and walk away.

"Goodbye Matthias" Cassie smile.

"Goodbye Cassie" Matthias said.

* * *

This is your captain speaking. Please fasten you seatbelt. We are now leaving Germany to United States.

'This is it' Cassie said as she watches the Airplane leaving Germany.

She put on her Beats headphone and cried herself to sleep.

Goodbye boys.

Hope you guys really enjoy this chapter next Will be the last chapter of Rooming With Erik.

-N