Chapter 1: Icy Prints

At the Crystal Brighthouse, the rainbow is shining bright as Zipp flies by and around the Brighthouse and up to the sun as she brings out her headphones and puts them on as music begins to play.

(Bestie Life Song:)

(Pipp)
Everypony needs a good friend
Every now and then, Yeah

Zipp flew quickly to Maretime Bay at high speed as the ponies smiled at her while waving. Jazz and Dahlia are chatting with each other at the flower stand while Zipp speeds right past them.

“Morning, ponies!” Zipp greeted as she flew by.

“Morning, Zipp!” Both Dahlia and Jazz greeted back with waves and smiles.

Izzy and Misty are levitating a jump rope while also moving Senor Butterscotch and Madame Taffytail as Zipp flies in. “C’mon, ponies! You can go faster than that!” She encouraged as she jumped on the rope.

“Yeah, we can!” Izzy cheered as she and Misty focused their magic on their horn as they made the rope go faster as Zipp jumped faster before she flew off as the two unicorns waved to their friend.

When we are together
Everything is great, yeah

Zipp flew straight as she saw Sparky and Hitch in front of her, who saw her and smiled and waved at her as Hitch brought his hoof up and stomped it down, using his Earth Pony magic to make a hoop for Zipp, who flew straight to it as she gave a wink to them as Hitch chuckled and waved to her as she flew by.

Fly straight
Fly high
This life
Getting better, every day

At Mane Melody, Pipp came out of the salon as she waved her mane around before turning to the crowd. “Alright, ponies. Who’s ready to look, iiiicccooooooonnnniiiic!?” She sang proudly as Zipp flew by and made a wind draft for her sister that blew her mane proudly in the wind.

I'm livin' my bestie life
When I got you by my side
Nothin' that we cannot do
All I really need is you

The bestie life, the bestie life

Pipp finished singing with a smirk before she turned to her sister. “Thanks, sis!” She called to Zipp as said pegasus flew around in the sky.

I got my bestie life
When I got you by my side

At the smoothie stand, Sunny and Sunset are searching through a crate full of fruits as they toss them up.

“Ready, Sunny?” Sunset asked with a smirk.

“You know it.” Sunny answered with the same smirk as they flew up before Sunny brought out her Alicorn form as the two levitated the bananas, peeled them off, and put them in the blender as they started blending them.

Nothing we can not do
All I really need is you
The bestie life
Our bestie life

After a few minutes, the two Alicorns finished making the banana smoothie as they looked out of the stand, “One banana smoothie ready!” Sunset called out with a wide smile.

Oooohh
Oooohh
Oooohh

“Order up!” Sunny added as she tossed the banana smoothie in the air, and then Zipp flew in and caught the smoothie as she took a sip.

“Delish always, you two Alicorns!” Zipp complimented them with a wink as she flew off.

“Thanks, Zipp!” Sunset called as she gave a smile.