Chapter 17: Emotional Rollercoaster

At the Boardtrot, the Mane 8, except Misty, are on the rollercoaster as they are cheering as they are going up high up at the tallest trail as they stopped for a moment. "Everypony say 'Zippercoaster'!" Pipp cheered as she brought out her phone.

"Zippercoaster!" The rest of the Mane 8 cheered happily before Sunny realized somepony was missing in their group.

"Wait, where's Misty?" Sunny asked as the others realized that Misty wasn't with them.

"Wasn't she with us?" Twilight asked as they looked around for her.

"I think she's still on the ground." Sunset said as she pointed down as the others followed as they looked down and saw Misty waving to them on the ground. "Misty! Shouldn't you be joining us?!" She called out to her from the sky.

"No thanks! You ponies have fun!" Misty called before the Mane 8's ride went down at high speed as they screamed and cheered in excitement at the thrill. Misty frowned sadly as she looked at her friends having fun as she walked off.

At the crazy mirrors, Misty was walking by with a sad look. "Ugh! What's wrong with me? Just a huge, terrifying, rickety roller coaster." She said to herself as she walked by the mirror before looking at herself that made her look like she was a kid. "I don't want to be afraid anymore. I want to have fun." She added sadly.

Then suddenly, Misty heard a curt laugh, which startled her. "Too bad you're such a frightened, little scaredy-pony." A voice that sounded like her said as she looked around.

"I am not!" Misty shook her head. But then she saw a reflection coming out with a shadow figure, which made her confused before it was revealed to be herself, but with red eyes.

 But then she saw a reflection coming out with a shadow figure, which made her confused before it was revealed to be herself, but with red eyes

"Boo!" The other Misty called as Misty gasped as she rushed off as her other self laughed evilly as she came out of the mirror with a smirk. "Oh, you're not getting away that easily." She said with an evil look.

A bit later, Misty went up to the spinning cup while waiting in line as she gave a small nervous smile. "This is fine." She said as she gave a nervous laugh. "I'm totally having fun." She said before she turned and saw her friends walking by while chattering, Hitch and Sunny were chatting together, Izzy was eating cotton candy, Sunset and Twilight were holding some popcorn while Zipp looked at her sister, who has a balloon with her face attached to it.

"Aah!" Misty yelps as she rushes off to find a place to hide, but she then hides at a picture wall of a seapony as her head and hooves are poked out as she realizes where she was. "Oh, come on!" She groaned quietly at her poor choice.

The rest of the Mane 8 are still looking around before Sunny spotted Misty. "Oh, there she is." She said with a smile as they walked up to the trembling Misty. "Hey, Misty."

"Trying to be a seapony?" Twilight asked with a smile.

"Uh, not quite how I put it." Misty said while removing her hooves from her face.