Chapter 8: Bunnisi Beauties

In Mane Melody, the Bunnisi are all over Mane Melody while two of them are playing with some speakers.

(Do the Bunny Hop Song)
Come on, Bunnies,
Time to get Fluffy

Pipp then let out a groan as she held her head. "Oh! This... Is... Awful! Why did I agree to do this!" She questioned herself as she turned and saw many Bunnisi flying around Mane Melody, wearing messy make-up and the whole salon was a mess.

Here we go

The Bunnisi then started running around Mane Melody as a couple of them opened up Pipp's accessory make-up compartment as one of them hopped on them.

Bunny, bunny
Do the bunny-unny-unny
Bunny, bunny
Do the bunny-unny-unny

"Uh, nononono! Careful! You don't want to fall!" Pipp exclaimed to them, but a couple of them entered the compartment as it closed, and they then rattled around inside before they hopped out and had some makeup and accessories.

Kick up your paws and slide to the right
Shake your tail, now, side to side

"I mean, it is kinda fabulous," Pipp commented with a smile as she walked up to them, finding their looks great on them.

"Hey!" Jazz exclaimed, which startled Pipp as she rushed up. "You're supposed to point it at your fur!" She screamed as she ran away when a Bunnisus flew after her with a mane dryer pointing at Jazz.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Rocky exclaimed as a couple of bunnisi started spinning him around on a chair. "Not... So... Fast!" He screamed as he kept spinning around.

Outside of Mane Melody, Hitch, Sparky, who is holding some popcorn, and Sunset are walking by as Sunset explains what happened at Opaline's old castle. "Wow, sounds like you, Sunny, and Zipp sure had an investigation," Hitch commented.

"Trust me, Hitch. If it weren't for Zipp to suggest searching for clues in Opaline's old lair, we wouldn't have found the tapestry of Skyro and the other Alicorns and the Chest of Harmony." Sunset said with a smile before she gave it in a sheepish expression. "But maybe we should've accounted for Critters having a party there that brought down the house, literally."

"Well, I'm glad that you and Sunny protected them and Zipp before it collapsed. And I'm glad that Sunny's happy that she's not the only Alicorn, other than you and Opaline that is, that exists in Equestria." Hitch said with a smile. "When Sunny told me about her dream, I got worried, but I'm glad that she finally found a clue of the other Alicorns."

"Same here. And I'm glad to find the Chest of Harmony." Sunset said as she gave a thoughtful look. "I don't know how Opaline managed to get it, but since Twilight's old Castle of Friendship once came from that chest, I had a feeling Opaline somehow reverted to its pre-state before Twilight and her friends opened it."

"Can Opaline even do that?" Hitch asked as Sparky babbled in wonder as he ate some popcorn.

"This is Opaline we're talking about, Hitch. She has done much extreme magic we've seen her do." Sunset reminded him with a brow.

"Oh, right. I forgot about that." Hitch said with a sheepish look.

"But, I am determined to open that chest again and bring back that castle," Sunset said with determination. "It was once a symbol of friendship for Twilight and her friends, so it makes sense to restore it to bring that symbol back and as a gift for Twilight too."

"Speaking of which, how's it going with you, 'little project'?" Hitch asked with a wink.

"Still slow going, but getting there," Sunset answered with a smile. "I may still have the amulet, but Twilight deserves better than being a spirit in neckwear and for what Opaline did to her and her legacy."