Chapter 1 :

Somewhere in Florida :

...: This movie was so good ! Don't you agree with me Olivia ?!

- Yes, the special effects were well done for once. And the lead actor was pretty cute.

...: You don't lose the North !

- I don't know what you're talking about, Livia. I said with a smirk.

Livia: Of course. She laughs.

L : But if you always drool over handsome men without ever acting, you're going to end up old maids ! Let her be offended.

- I'd be surprised, you're a collector of conquests ! 

L : Yes, but no one stays. On the other hand, you make me think, I showed your picture to this famous cook. And no pun intended, you're to his liking. 

- No thanks Livia...

Seeing the deserted streets, I curiously look at my phone to find out the time.

- Is it already that time ?!

Livia: It's true that you're starting classes early tomorrow. It's stupid huh, guess who starts at 1pm and who's going to be able to sleep in.

-Shut up ! You're disgusting me with your schedule ! She laughs at my reaction. 

She is lucky with her studies. After laughing at each other, she resumes a serious look :

Livia : By the way, don't forget it ?

- About what ?

Livia : You promised me that on Wednesday afternoon we'd go diving ! How could you forget !

That's right, it's also the day I chose to reveal to him that I have water-related powers. I hope everything goes well...

- Yes sorry, it completely went out of my head because of the work. But please stop screaming ! You're going to end up waking up the whole neighborhood.

Livia : Oops...

Livia : Okay, I'm going. See you tomorrow chick.

- See you tomorrow hen.

Once you're back...

Damn, I didn't think I'd come home that late. I was hoping to see fairy tail episodes again... Too bad it'll be tomorrow night after work, now I really need to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, like every Monday...

Somewhere in another universe :

...: Do you really believe that these people are best suited for this mission?!

...: Yes, definitely. We have no choice but to trust them. The fate of our world depends on it.

...: And they, do they agree to this operation? Still, it's risky.

...: I'm aware of it, that's why I summoned them. To find out what they think on the matter. They should not be long in coming.

...: Are they all dragon hunters?

...: Yes, all seven....: Okay so where is the old man !

...: Natsu shut up ! And you'd better show more respect to the king !

Natsu : Yes, don't worry !

...: Looks like they're coming ...

..: Indeed.

A group of people approach the door and one of them opens it with a loud crash before exclaiming.

Natsu: Hi everyone !

"Bam"

...: We told you to calm down, salamander!Natsu: You want to fight Gajeel?!

...: Friends please don't fight. Says the only girl in the group and who is obviously the youngest.

She seems embarrassed by the turn the situation is taking.

...: Stop your mess yourselves ! Your voices give me a headache ! Answer the one with one eye missing.

The King: "Throat Clearing"

...: We apologize Your Majesty...

King : It's nothing, plus we have more important. As it happens, I have called you on a mission of the utmost importance. I'll leave it to my advisor to explain it to you.

Advisor : We don't have much time on our hands, so I'll do it as soon as possible: we don't know how, but a young dragon hunter has landed in another universe. Causing our world major problems that are precisely related to water like powerful tidal waves. Luckily we managed to find a way to go into the universe where she is. And we have designated you as the most competent to bring her back to us and thus allow our world to return to its former calm.

King : When do you think? Are you willing to carry out this mission?

Gajeel : With pleasure !

Natsu : I'm on fire !!

Gajeel : What about the rest of you ? Luxus, Sting, Snape, Cobra and Wendy ?

All five of you : We're coming too !

Sting: That's clear ! Who would miss the opportunity to discover another world ?!

After everyone agrees, the king and the advisor go with the dragon hunters to the portal allowing them to find the young woman. They explain to them how to use this portal to come back, how to recognize which one they need to look for, and that an hour here is equivalent to a year there.

Advisor : The portal has just been activated. Now it's your turn to play dragon hunters.

All : Yes !

__________________________________

This fanfiction is originally written in French. Not being good with English, I suspect that there are many mistakes in my chapters. Apologies in advance if understanding is difficult.