The Organizers

"𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨?"

————-««»»————

"You are so fucking evil, Aitana."

Aitana snorted at her brother's remark. She stepped back from her closet with her hands on her hips. She was quite tired from pulling out all of her shoes from the deepest ends of the closet. She could've found Narnia back there if she wasn't careful. As it turned out, she really did have a lot of shoes. It should make a good lesson for Spencer to get an idea.

Angel came to stand beside her and looked down at the mess of shoes on the floor. He let out a low whistle. "Man, I hate to say this but I think Mateo and I taught you too well because to win a bet like this...it takes skills."

Aitana smiled smugly. "You two couldn't be any more complete idiots."

"Wow, also very kind of you."

Aitana patted Angel's arm. "Also something you two taught me. You should feel proud!"

"I almost feel obliged to apologize to Morgan and Spencer for this chaos," Angel remarked. "Poor guys are gonna be here until next week. Hey, who do you call when an FBI agent goes missing?"

Aitana gave him a playful shove on the side. "I'm FBI, dumbass!"

"Exactly, I obviously can't call you because you'd cover up your crime!"

Aitana rolled her eyes. "You should be proud of me! Two boys messed with me and I got them back! You taught me great!"

Angel waved her off and started heading out her room. "Don't call me when they inevitably get you back!" he warned before disappearing.

"Oh, I'd like to see them try!" Aitana laughed to herself.

~ 0 ~

At around noon, the team started arriving at the Serrano house. Penelope was first with several bags of snacks for them. She left the entire kitchen counter covered in all sorts of snacks that Aitana had truthfully never seen. JJ arrived not long later with more snacks. By the time Emily showed up, Aitana was relieved to see the women had decided to bring wine instead of chips.

"As much of a candy eater that I am, I do love me some wine," Aitana said to JJ and Penelope after doing a particularly loud squeal at the bottle of wine Emily pulled out first.

Emily shot both blondes a smirk while Aitana brought the wine to the kitchen aisle. "I found my new best friend."

When Rossi and Hotch showed up, they were practically pushing Morgan and Spencer in ahead of them. Rossi made sure to announce the "cleaners" were there to make it all the more great.

"Give it up!" Emily clapped loudly, making JJ and Penelope soon join in. Aitana almost felt bad for the whole set up...almost. She would survive with the guilt.

"Alright, alright, we're here," Morgan waved them off. "Where's the dang shoe closet?"

Aitana came around the kitchen aisle in a smooth stride. She'd planned this down to the dot. "I already took out all the shoes. I just need you to clean them and put them back neatly inside. You boys get lemonade somewhere in the middle."

Morgan let the comment go before he dug a deeper hole for himself.

"Is there a specific way you want us to order the shoes?" Spencer asked as he came to set his own bag on the kitchen aisle. Penelope, being the closest one, took a peek inside the bag.