Spicy Sprinkles

It was the traditional stormy type of night that invoked the movie night Aitana set up at her home with Elia. It was perfect.

"It is pouring out there." Elia peered out the window in the kitchen. She flinched back when the pellets of water started sounding like it was smacking the glass.

"Yeah, I know." Aitana was pouring their popcorn into a large bowl. "Makes it a perfect night for a movie marathon."

Elia agreed and walked away from the window. "I can't believe you chose Clueless first, though."

"Hey!" Aitana was quick to frown, even pointing a finger at Elia to watch her mouth. "It is a masterpiece."

Elia rolled her eyes when she reached the isle. "Please, you just think Paul Rudd is hot."

"True," Aitana paused to confirm. "That's very true."

Elia chuckled and shook her head. "I missed this, you know?" Aitana smiled and went through the cabinets for hot sauce. "The bickering? Deciding who was hot and who wasn't. All that stuff."

Aitana returned with the Valentina hot sauce bottle in hand. "Me too," she agreed.

"Those people you work with are good people." Elia rested her hands against the isle. "Especially that Spencer. I felt so bad when he told me you thought he kept your journal."

Aitana preferred not to think about that anymore. She felt guilty enough. "Yeah, I said my sorries and we're good now. Absolutely good." She popped the lid of the hot sauce and poured a hefty amount over the popcorn.

"What's absolutely good?"

Both women looked to the threshold to see Angel coming in. "Oh, popcorn," he stuck a hand into the bowl despite Aitana's protests. "Needs more lemon."

"Where are you going?" Elia noted his dressy appearance.

"Out with some friends," he shrugged and grabbed another handful of popcorn.

"Seriously? It's pouring," Aitana gestured to the window. "Why don't you stay with us?"

Angel made a face that clearly expressed his dislike of the idea. "I know what movies you two like to watch and I'm not interested." He reached for some more popcorn when Aitana smacked his hand away.

"Please be careful out there," she warned.

"Aren't I always?" He kissed the top of her head, waved goodbye at Elia then hurriedly took some more popcorn from the bowl to go on his way.

"Angel!" Aitana called after him with a groan. Angel's laughter carried out with him.

Elia chuckled as well. "Are you sure living together is a good idea for your blood pressure?"

"I'm beginning to wonder the same thing," Aitana picked up their bowl that was now relatively less full than before. "C'mon, Clueless awaits." Elia nodded and followed her into the living room.

~ 0 ~

"Kelly Landis went missing 3 days ago," Penelope had lit the screen for the team to see. "Two days ago, the Georgetown 'Monitor' received this." Aitana passed out the lucky photograph of an admittedly beautiful woman styled for the 40s.

"So whoever took this, took Kelly. And wanted the world to know it," Rossi said after taking the photograph for him and Spencer to see.

"Is that you?" Hotch quietly asked Penelope for some reason. The others couldn't tell what he was pointing at but Penelope seemed to because she was quick to place a pile of papers over whatever Hotch pointed at.