100. ~ Confess

Note: I accidentally posted Chapter 99 twice. Stupid me.

Oh yeah. Remember when I said nothing big is going at Chapter 100? I guess I lied. :3

>>>

Time: 5:10 am.
Setting: Ashton's Room, Room 151.

Ashton: (wakes up, Luke is spooning him, wiggles a little and feels Luke's morning wood pressing against him, Ashton's eyes widen, screams, rolling out of bed and falling onto the floor) Oomph!

Luke: (shoots up, alert, looking around) What happened? What? (disoriented, eyes land on Ashton, sighs in relief) What's wrong?

Ashton: (breathing hard, blushes, sputtering) Y-you...your...

Luke: (confused, tilts head, blinks sleepily) Huh? My what?

Ashton: (pouts, turns away, flustered) N-nothing.

Luke: (gets out of bed, comes to sit on the floor next to Ashton) Did you see a spider or something?

Ashton: (shakes head, embarrassed) It's nothing. Thought I saw something is all. (glances quickly at Luke's crotch, it's soft, looks away but sighs in relief) It's gone now.

Luke: (rolls eyes, kisses Ashton on the temple) Let's get a couple more hours of sleep, koala. (starts to get up, Ashton stops him) Ashton?

Ashton: Do you still love me?

Luke: (caught off guard, sputtering) W-What are you going on about?

Ashton: (looks away, blushing) I need to...do you?

Luke: (sighs, pulls comforter from the bed to the floor and wraps it around the two of them; they sit across from each other, covered by the blanket) Can you handle it?

Ashton: (twiddling his fingers, harsh breathing) I'll try not to freak.

Luke: (moves closer, puts his forehead to Ashton's, both hands grip his jaw) I love you.

Ashton: (tenses, tries not to scream, grimacing) Ah...again.

Luke: (worried) You like you're going to have a heart attack, Ashton.

Ashton: (closes his eyes shut, grips Luke's biceps tightly, voice firm) Again. Tell me again.

Luke: (stares at him, closes his eyes, they're so close they can feel each other's breaths) I love you. (Ashton squeaks) I love you. (Ashton gasps, tears streaming down his face, Luke hugs him) Only you, Ashton. I love you. (Ashton starts to sob, Luke pulls him into his arms, hugs him tight) Shh. It's alright, koala. You don't have to do anything. It's alright, I'm here. I love you. I love you, Ashton. I love you.