12: REALLY?

(The picture is gonna be the pov of the person, I might have used it for the opposite (like for the body) 😭 this chapter is gonna be Adhi's pov who is in Sam's body!)

Adithya Krishnamurti's pov:

"Did you just call her honey?" my consy mocks me! I did, didn't I?

"OH Romeo, shut up and sleep! She won us the World Cup, and we have to pass and get good marks for her!" my consy retort, trying to shake off the distraction and focus on the tasks ahead. After all, her success is our success too, and we owe it to her to give our best in everything we.

I sleep and think about today's match, and something clicks inside me. 'Wait, I don't think you can play cricket that well just by watching! She had to be a player!"
"Oh right, for once we're using our brain, huh?"
"Oh, shut up, consy. I'll have to ask her about this tomorrow! But wait, what if it's a sensitive topic? How do I approach her then?"

And slowly, I slip into the dream world.

*Next day morning*

I'm startled awake by the blaring noise of the alarm, causing me to fall from the bed. Groaning, I realize it's set for 5 AM. "Ugh, why does this girl have to keep an alarm that's this disturbing in the early morning?" I grumble as I drag myself out of bed. I go through my morning routine and then take a peek at her schedule book, hoping to get some insight into her organized life. Despite her meticulous notes and explanations, I still struggle to make sense of it all.

I roll my eyes at her message. "Hi, u awake? Started studying?" it reads. Typical. I shake my head in disbelief. "UGH, this girl!!!" I mutter under my breath, wondering how she manages to have so much energy and motivation in the morning. I replied her with a simple, "Yes ma'am, Shouldn't you be sleeping now? taking rest?"

"No, I'm fine. I wanted to begin the tutoring as soon as possible since I don't know my schedule for today," was all she said. I can't help but admire her determination, but at the same time, I can't help feeling a bit annoyed at her relentless drive to study even after such a bone-breaking night. "No, you're not. Go sleep. I'll manage somehow!" I insist, feeling a mix of frustration and concern for her well-being. She needs to rest after yesterday's intense match, not bury herself in books," And the schedule will be given to you by the manager."

I put my phone down and hear the ping again! I call her immediately and say, "Sam, if you're not sleeping now, I won't sit and study! Go sleep, you have the whole day to rest. You can teach me later!"
"Okay," she huffs in frustration and cuts the call, hopefully going back to sleep again.

I try to study, but after some time, nothing!I can understand nothing! Nada! Ughhh, Sam, I hate you for still being a student!

My head hurts from trying to grasp all these concepts. I look at the clock and see it's only 7:30 AM. There's no way I can keep this up without help. Reluctantly, I pick up my phone and text her again, "Okay, I'm struggling. Can you help me with this chapter when you wake up?"