WHAT'S SHE DOING?

I am sitting in her hall with her mum, I start the TV before 30mins before the match starts

I am sitting in her hall with her mum, I start the TV before 30mins before the match starts. I'm nervous, I hope she is doing fine! Ohh ohh they are showing the players! There she is! or there I am! This is weird seeing my self, Ooo I don't look good when I'm worried!

Her mum has been observing me for quite some time, and I'm expecting a question to come soon. "Antha worry avmaka! Win avthamley!" I smile at her understanding, and I wish it happens, I wish we win! I nod and smile at her!

The match is starting! Everything happens just like I remember. Shubh, Ro bhai, Shreyas and Jadu Bhai gets out. It's my turn or her turn! Ugh how am I even supposed to say this! She looks soo worried! I hope she does good! 

Okay she gets ready! she hit the ball, took a single and she is on strive again. She hit it hard this time! Omg it's up! Ohh My God I did not hit a shot like this..... Ohhh she could get out! OHhh my Fricking goodness there's a fielder there, will the ball make it outside the border or will go straight to his hands???   

Oh oh oh oh! oHHHHHHHHHH she hit it! she hit! It's a SIX OMG! I didn't expect this at all! I don't even know what to say! the whole stadiums is cheering! WOW!! Raghul bhai goes to her and give a big smile and a good pat on her back. 

"Don't get too excited! It's just the second ball, wait and let's see!"  My consy warns me and I keep quiet.

The next ball she hits it again, she gets a 4! OMG this girl is good!!! Now the bolwers will be under some pressure and change will be in their side of bowling. I hope they can build enough pressure for them to crack a bit.  

Are they gonna try and go for a yoker? I'm a bit bad with that, sometimes that's my weakness. OKay let's see how she handles this? Ooooo here goes nothing! 

And she hits it ladies and gentlemen, with lightning reflexes and a steady stance, she watched the yorker closely, adjusting her footwork swiftly before executing a precise downswing of the bat to guide the ball expertly into the gaps! Damn this girl! Ugh I'm in love with her already! 

"A bit fast don't you think there's still lot of balls left and the Aussie's batting is great too!" 
"I know consy but she is brilliant, isn't she?! and she is doing great till now!"  

After a few overs she is still on strike, 41.3 Rahul bhai is out! But she is still on strike. 

Shami, Burmah gets out too and Kuldeep bhai and she is on strike she is doing great! Unexpected and great. She scored a fifty toooo! First time on field and she is doing great! I don't think this is her first time one field. A few wide balls and all too because of the pressure.   

We have a total of 282! We should have gotten 240 but because of the amazing, unexpected swapping of us, I don't even know if I should thank this or what!  Isn't this great? 

The innings break, ohh I wish I could talk to her! They are showing her! She is having a mix emotions! Ugh but it soo weird seeing myself in the LIVE TV while I'm sitting here in a girl's body! And this girl is playing in my body, she is excellent!   

Hey You guys!! 

I sincerely apologize for the delay in updating the next chapter on Wattpad. I understand the anticipation you must have felt, and I deeply regret the disappointment caused by the delay. Please know that I truly value your patience and support. 

I'm sorry and thank you!!

I'm really sorry I will try to update u! 

"I hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know your thoughts! I know it's past the time for World Cup damage control medicine!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING