Chapter 13

(5 years later)

Grian's pov:

I slipped my shoes on. "Im off to pick up Sophie, be back soon" I called. "Alright! Love you!" Scar shouted back. I smiled and opened the door. I made my over to Gem's base. I crossed the bridge over to her house and knocked on the door. Pearl answered, smiling. "Hey G! Here to pick up Sophie?" I chuckled and nodded. She let me in and headed back to the kitchen. "Sophie!" I called. Footsteps could be heard from around the corner as Sophie and Peirce appeared. "Hey dad!" "Hello grian" I smiled as Sophie can up and gave me a hug. "You two have fun?" She nodded waved by to pierce. She rambled about what they did the whole way back. I opened to door, stepping aside and letting her through first. "We're back!" Scar came up from behind me as I was setting my stuff down and hugged me. "hey!" He smiled and kissed my cheek. "We still doing movie night tonight?" I kissed him softly on the lips. " which Disney movie is it this time?" He smiled. "Brave" Sophie peeked back around the corner. "Let's go!" I chuckled. I smiled looking at the two. I was truly blessed to have this family.

I know it's a crappy ending but i wanted to finish it. Hope you enjoyed!

Stay hydrated!