Watched by Pentro (Vince)

Later that day, the guys and I were at football practice. Once we took a water break, Vance looked over and saw something.

I decided to ask what he was looking at. "Whaddya lookin' at, Vance?" He asked me if i saw a black van sitting in the school parking lot near the football field. I looked over near the bleachers and there it was. 

The black van that had driven Vance and I to Pentro lab that night last month in February. The people at Pentro lab obviously wouldn't forget what happened that night, even though it was now early in the month of March.

And that meant the guys and I had to do something to stop them. Such as going to the cops. Even if it meant bringing up the part of Vance, Jeremy, and I crawling through the air ducts to get in.

Technically, it wasn't breaking and entering. Jeremy, Vance, and I didn't really commit any crimes because Vance and I were already taken to the lab.

All we did was go back in, only without using the doors. So leaving the parts out about us taking down the security guards and swiping the syringe, Tekmen and I could have enough proof to take down Pentro lab.

But at the same time, our parents needed to know about this. We just found out about all this last month. 

But we're not goona do something dumb like that. We'll figure out what to do next, then tell our parents. Besides, we need more than just the syringe and computer files. 

Fir all we know, if we went to the cops, they'd think that we made the orange ooze in the syringe ourselves, and typed up the computer files.

As for the video, the would just assume that we made it on our own and put it on YouTube. You know how people somehow have different stuff that makes their videos look real or  look like movies.

Vance and I quietly told the guys about where the van was. After all, we didn't need to tell them about what the van did because we already told them about it driving us to Pentro lab.

There were two men in the black van. One of them had brown hair in a buzz cut, and the other man that was in the driver's seat was bald. Both of the men got out of the van and looked around.

Each of them also had earpieces in their right ear, which meant that they were talking back and forth with Pentro lab. And other men like them. 

The men were dressed in black suits from head to toe, and they were both wearing black sunglasses.

It was evident that we were being watched by Pentro lab. Apparently they had sent theses men to spy on us.

After our water break was over following the end of football practice, the guys and I decided that we would probably have to think of ideas and strategies to avoid being spotted by Pentro.

Even though it might be impossible to avoid being seen by a highly sophisticated lab and their men, it couldn't hurt to try.