Chapter 24: The Agreement

Kyle sat with his back against one of the posts on either side of the top of the stairs that lead to the porch on the nurses shack.

He was...

Preoccupied, to say the least.

Let's just say he had a lot on his mind.

He'd seen things and felt things and now he was conflicted.

By this point, he was like, 72% sure that Stan liked him.

This was a good thing.

Kyle had linked together the evidence and strung out a rough idea on how Stan felt about him.

From the hand holding and the cuddling and the comparison to Tweek and Craig and the teasing-

Holy shit the teasing...

They weren't even together and Stan already seemed to be pushing Kyle's limits on self control and dignity.

He wasn't saying he didn't like it.

He just didn't know how to handle it.

He should talk to Kenny.

He knew what he would say though.

Kenny would giggle, call him a faggot and then reassure him with 'you could totally tap that ass dude' and then he'd go diddle Butters or something.

and yeah, maybe it wouldn't go that way. Maybe Kenny would actually have some useful advice or maybe he'd even give Kyle a verbal walk through on what to do if the opportunity ever presented itself.

But Kenny was hanging out with Heidi and Wendy.

And he didn't wanna come in between the trio to inflict his problems onto Kenny.

He sighed, leaning his head on his hand as he stared out at all of his friends.

Bebe (understandably) had kicked everyone but Tweek out as she operated on Craig, and all of them were scattered about the front porch and the grassy plain in front of the cottage.

Tolkien looked better than he did most days. He was talking with Clyde and Stan over to the right of the porch. He even smiled a little every now and then.

Kyle was glad to see him making some progress; instead of just sitting in bed all day and slumming around the camp in a depressed manner.

He didn't know what he'd do if he lost Stan.

He couldn't take that loss.

He sighed heavily and rested his head against the pillar with a 'thunk'.

He was quiet, wallowing in his own thoughts and contemplating what exactly he was gonna do.

He jumped as he was broken from his trance by Bebe flinging the door open. It hit the wall with a bang and startled Kyle.

Bebe let out a long exhale before politely closing the door, much different from how she'd opened it.

She removed the gloves she had on her hands that were stained heavily with blood and balled them together.

She looked down and saw Kyle staring at her. She gave an exhausted smile and at down next to him.

"How ya doing?" Bebe said with a heavy sigh as she sat down beside him.

"I'm- I'm good," he nodded, clearing his throat.

Bebe narrowed her eyes in a questioning manner and hung her head. "Am I gonna have to fix your problems now too? Yeah? Okay." She mumbled to herself. Bebe took a deep breath and sat back up. "What's up?"