Prologue

Jahaan pulled the drawer and found his watch

Jahaan pulled the drawer and found his watch. He was about to push the drawer back in when he saw a tiny diary kept there.

He read the title, "First Love"

"Well, that sounds interesting," Jahaan  thought to himselt.
He fished the diary out and turned to the first page. "Today was the first day of my college. I bumped into a stranger and the moment I looked into his eyes, I felt I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. His name is Jahaan Mehta  and I don't know anything else about him".

He was reading further when he heard Tanya  shouting, "Did you find the watch?".

"Yes! Yeah, I just got it", he stuttered. He quickly moved on to the last filled page of the diary and started to read it but he was in a rush so he could only read the last lines.

" Jahaan left his watch here by mistake. He was in a hurry. He told me that it is a Russian watch. No wonder why I could not make out what was inscribed in it" ", he read.

He was reading further when Tanya called him from across the  door .

On hearing her voice, he quickly placed the diary back in its place and pushed the drawer back in.

🪷🪞✨

Welcome to the Tales of Heartfelt Embrace !!!
Tanya Gill & jahaan Mehta Love story
Book 2 of the Tales of Warmth Series !!!