5| Announcement for Freshers Party

It was almost dark when Illahi and Tanya reached their apartment. They were so tired from participating in competitions that they didn't even have the stamina to get up and make dinner for themselves. They just ate instant noodles and went to bed.

" Illahi , please don't forget to order that perfume," Tanya murmured, laying on the bed.

Illahi took out her phone and ordered the perfume for Stanley right away. They were so tired that they instantly dozed off. The entire night, they slept like a baby.

The next morning, Illahi woke up at 9 and that was only because of the sunlight coming through the window. She already knew that they were going to get late for college.
She was going to get up when suddenly, Jordan called her.
"Hello Illahi ! Where are Tanya and Jahaan ? I've been trying to call them for so long but they are not picking up any of my calls.

Listen, I didn't go to college today, so can you please send me today's notes?" Jordan asked.

"Tanya is not picking up her calls because she is still sleeping. I just woke up too and we haven't left for college yet. And I know nothing about Jahaan ", Illahi replied.

"Ohh...so that's the reason. But why didn't you go to college? I skipped college today because of my injury. But what happened to both of you?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know. We were so tired. We just lost track of time and woke up late," Illahi informed him.

She got up and went to wake up Tanya while talking to Jordan . When she reached beside Tanya , it seemed like Tanya was still in her dream. She was sleeping while hugging a pillow and was kissing someone in her dream, at least that's what it looked like after watching her face.

"Oh...so this was the reason why Jahaan was not picking up his calls. He was busy kissing Tanya in her dreams", Illahi mumbled while looking at Tanya .

" Tanya ! Get up! We have already missed college", Illahi yelled, shaking Tanya's shoulder who slightly opened her eyes and realized that she was just watching a dream. With a frown on her face, she sat up.

"What's the time?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.
"It's 9!" Illahi replied.

"What? It's already 9 o'clock? And what if that dream comes true?" Tanya yelled.

"What was the dream about?" Illahi asked.

"I saw that Jahaan was kissing me inside a train ", Tanya replied while Illahi laughed.

"Haha...you have unbelievable dreams. Jahaan ? Kiss? He will never make the first move. I don't think he dares to do so", Illahi expressed.

After listening to Illahi , Tanya wanted to tell her that Jahaan had already kissed her but she was still confused.
"No no, he's not that innocent. I think that he would act very differently in these situations. He would do anything without feeling any guilt,' Tanya announced casually.

"If he could have been any other person, it would have been easy to imagine this. But with Jahaan , it's quite difficult. Anyways, get up now. I'm going to take a shower", Illahi
asserted, picking up her towel. She was leaving when Tanya held her hand from behind.

" Illahi , listen, please let's skip college today.
I don't want to go to college today", Tanya whined.

"Who said that we are going to college? I don't want to go there either. Let's go shopping today. We have to purchase some clothes for Jordan 's birthday party. Also, now we have extra money", Illahi suggested and Tanya agreed. They both got ready and left for shopping.

"By the way,Jordan called today. He informed me that Jahaan was not picking up his calls. I think that he hasn't gone to college too", Illahi said.