23. Tanya's Boyfriend?

The next morning, Tanya reluctantly got up from her bed and started to get ready for her classes. After the traumatic incident the previous day, she was having second thoughts about going back to college. But she had promised Jahaan that she would come today no matter what. When Illahi saw Tanya immersed in her thoughts, she went towards her.

"Nervous?" Illahi asked Tanya
.
"A bit...But I am not scared of seeing all those people, but something else!" Tanya replied.
"What is it, Tanya ?" Illahi asked with a compassionate voice.

"When we find out the person who clicked that photograph, Jahaan is not gonna spare him. You know his anger, right? I just hope this does not blow out of proportion!" Tanya mentioned, turning to Illahi .

"Are you crazy? You are worried about the person who did that to you! Like you can't be serious right now. Are you Mother Teresa or what!" Illahi exclaimed in disbelief.

"Stupid! I am worried about Jahaan and not for that person! I hope he won't get into trouble for this," Tanya expressed with a nervous smile .

"Don't worry. Jahaan will be fine. Jordan and I will be there for him. Plus, that person needs to be punished sooner or later. We cannot let that pervert walk away with this!" Illahi informed her with a determined expression. Tanya felt relieved, seeing the strong support system around her.

"Thanks, Illahi !" Tanya mentioned politely.
Illahi gently nudged her on the shoulder and then proceeded to put her notepad into the bag.

"Come on, Jordan texted me that he is outside our apartment. Jahaan must also be here.

Let's go," Illahi announced and dragged
Tanya out of the apartment.

When Tanya and Illahi descended downstairs, Jordan had parked his car in the usual location, but there was no sign of Jahaan .

Tanya felt a little disappointed that Jahaan was not here to pick her up.

"Jordan , where is jahaan ? Is...is he okay?"
Tanya asked.

"Yes, Tanya . He texted me saying he is already at college and is waiting for you. So, l will be the chauffeur for both of you today!" Jordan replied with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Jordan ," Tanya replied gratefully as she and Illahi got inside the car.

"Ugh! Stop with your "thank you's" now! We are your friends," Illahi commented with a frown.

"Absolutely! Just because of you, Illahi and I are together," Jordan expressed, and Tanya smiled.

"Yeah, or else this nerd was never gonna confess his feelings for me!" Illahi taunted, rolling his eyes.
"As if you were so vocal about your feelings!" Jordan countered, and Illahi flushed.

"What have you done to my best friend, Jordan ? She never used to blush!!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Your best friend has so many different sides, Tanya . You just don't know her," Jordan whispered and kissed Illahi on the cheek.

On seeing Illahi and Jordan laughing together, Tanya couldn't help but miss Jahaan .

After a while, Jordan stopped his car in front of the college. Jordan and Illahi started to walk inside, but Tanya was walking with heavy steps.

"If you keep moving this slowly, then what would happen to Jahaan ? He has been waiting for you for so long!" Illahi exclaimed with a smirk while Tanya offered a forced smile towards her.

"She's right, Tanya . Look," Jordan mentioned, showing Jahaan's continuous texts on his phone.

"He has sent me about a hundred texts about how long it's gonna take for us to come to college. Geez! Your boyfriend is so frustrating," Jordan joked, feigning exasperation. After seeing those texts, Tanya's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.