12| Tanya's Stunning Outfit

The sun rays were streaming through the window and were falling on Tanya 's face. Judging from the intensity of the rays, it was quite clear that it was past early morning. Tanya rubbed her eyes and got up.

"Late night movie was such a bad idea! I really want to go back to sleep," Tanya mumbled while stifling a yawn. She was about to go lie back on her bed when her eyes fell on the door. The sight of the door provoked the memory of last night, and Tanya remembered that intimate kiss between her and Jahaan .

As she thought about this, Tanya's face turned red, and she eventually broke into a grin. Suddenly, her phone rang. It was from Jahaan .

"How did you know that I was thinking about you?" she asked over the call. Jahaan blushed slightly and smiled at Tanya 's statement .

"I was missing you so much," he replied gently. Tanya wondered if Jahaan was also thinking about last night.

"What are you doing, Jahaan ?" she asked with a chuckle.

"What? Nothing!" Jahaan replied in confusion.

"You have that smile on your face, right? I think you are thinking about last night too!" Tanya expressed.

"Last night? What happened last night?" Jahaan asked in a matter-of-fact tone, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Oh! Actually, last night, a hot guy sneaked into my room. He was a little jealous and dominant too. Do you want me to tell you what all he did to me!" Tanya teased, getting up from her bed.

"You don't like my being possessive of you, right?" Jahaan asked in a stern tone.

Tanya 's smile dropped after listening to Jahaan . She knew that now he was being serious.

"No, no, Jahaan . It's nothing like that. I love that side of you as well. In fact, I loved how last night you were so assertive about your love for me. It shows that you genuinely love me, and as you said, you are not very keen on sharing me," Tanya explained with a chuckle.

But Jahaan didn't reply. Tanya wondered if she had offended him.

"Jahaan , come on. I love you the way you are," Tanya replied.

"I love you too, Tanya . I just don't like the idea of you going out with that guy," Jahaan mentioned after a long silence.

" Jahaan , you know that it is nothing like that. I am just going out with Harry for the sake of courtesy," Tanya explained.

"I know, Tanya . Don't worry. But after our passion last night, I find it hard to spend even a second without you!" Jahaan whispered in a sensual voice.

Hearing this, Tanya smiled.

Suddenly, her eyes fell on the alarm clock by her bed. It was almost 11 am.

"Damn! It is 11 already! Jahaan , I'm going to get ready. Talk to you later," Tanya said hurriedly and cut the call. She kept her phone on the nightstand and went to take a shower.

On the other hand, after talking to Tanya , Jahaan was strolling in the garden.

He was still feeling very insecure about the fact that his girlfriend was going on a date with some other guy.

"I know Tanya would eventually reject that douche, but I am still angry at her for ditching me and going on this date. I wish I could stop this. What if this Harry guy turns out to be better than me?" Jahaan wondered.

This thought really perturbed him. He was strolling in the garden, thinking about this. Suddenly, he remembered how once his mother had told him how trust was the most important thing in any relationship.