1|Jordan's Birthday Plans

Aurthor pov Tanya was preparing  for lunch when the door opened

Aurthor pov
Tanya was preparing for lunch when the door opened. It was Illahi this time. Right after entering the apartment, the first thing she checked was if the rooms were clean or not.
On seeing everything organized, she took a sigh of relief. She ran towards Tanya and hugged her tight. " Tanya , I missed you so much", she exclaimed.

"Liar! Had you really missed me, you would have stepped in and met me first but the first thing you did was check the condition of the rooms", she said and looked away, feigning anger.

"Hey, it's not like that. I just wanted to catch you
red-handed",Illahi replied and chuckled.

"Ok now don't get mad at me. I have bought a lot of food for you. Mom has even baked a cake especially for you!" she continued.

"Aww. That's so sweet. I am really grateful to her. Do thank her on my behalf. She has found out all about my cravings" Tanya exclaimed excitedly.

"Come, the lunch is ready. Go, freshen up and get comfortable. We will eat together. I have made us fish and chips. And I have a lot to tell you", Tanya said.

After keeping her bags in the room, she headed to the washroom to change into comfortable and cleaner clothes.

It had only been a few minutes when she came out of the loo and said, " Tanya ! Why did you use the towel for the guests? I told you we will save it only when we have people coming over"

"Yeah, it was indeed used by a guest," she replied.

"Guest? Did your family visit you? she asked in utter confusion.

"Nope, not my family. Jahaan was here. He used it" Tanya answered while blushing.

Tanya's Pov
After some time, Illahi  came out of the washroom and sat in front of me . "Spill!" she said.

"Aren't you getting a little too dramatic? You have got it all wrong. Well, what happened was..."
I replied and started narrating everything that happened to Illahi .

"Oh alright. So is jordan 's grandma fine now?" Illahi  asked.

"Yeah, she is doing a lot better. I will call him up in a while and ask again" I  replied.

I got up and headed to the kitchen when Illahi  mentioned, "I don't know why but I have this feeling that I am forgetting something".

After some time, I entered the room with two plates filled with food and both of them started eating. " Tanya , you really cook very well,"Illahi  complimented me  with a wink.

"Oh, I learned it from my dad. He makes really nice fish and chips. You will fall in love with those once you taste it," I  guaranteed. Both of us  burst out laughing as the fish were just baked by me .We  started talking about our  families and had a fun time.