10 | Jahaan reveals his feelings to Tanya

Tanya was looking outside the window while she recalled the time when she went to San Diego along with Jahaan . At that time, Jahaan had come to the adventure park to look for her.

She had a smile on her face as she remembered the incident.

"I wish Jahaan would come here in search of me just like he did that day. I teased him so much that day, that he cares about me and that's why he came there...haha", Tanya thought to herself.

She was still lost in her thoughts when someone pulled on her sweatshirt. When she turned around, she found a small boy sucking a lollipop in his mouth.

"What happened? Are you sad?" He asked with a sloppy voice which made March laugh.
She bent and pulled the cheeks of that kid.

"No dear, I was just looking outside," she replied with a smile.

"Ohh...so is there something interesting outside?" He asked innocently.

"No, there are just clouds outside", she explained.

"Then why are you looking outside at night?" He asked again.

"I just wanted to. It makes me feel calm", she replied.

"Ohh... nobody could understand girls!" the boy expressed with a cute voice.

"Who told you this?" Tanya asked in a surprised tone. She was talking to him when suddenly, the flight started experiencing turbulence.

"Does your mother know that you are here?" Tanya asked
"Naah... I am not stupid to inform my mum," the kid replied.

"The kid's arrogance is similar to that of Jahaan . Why can't this guy leave me? Even occupying my thoughts," Tanya wondered while smacking his head lightly.

"Wait, let me complain to your mother," Tanya warned and started looking for her mother.
The kid stuck out his tongue and ran down the aisle.

After some time, Tanya's flight took a stop-over.

Jahaan on the other hand took a direct flight to Portland. Both flights reached almost the same time. This filled a level of hope in Jahaan 's heart to be able to meet Tanya somehow.

After clearance, when Jahaan turned around, he was elated to see a familiar face.

" Tanya ... taaannnnyaa," he called out

"This... this voice..", Tanya freaked out hearing the voice. She looked here and there in
anticipation. He soon saw a guy walking swiftly towards her which left her in shock.

" Jahaan ? What are you doing here?" Tanya yelled.

"Thank god, I managed to find you here!
Why do you make everything so complicated?" Jahaan snapped.

"It's not me but it's you who has a habit of creating a fuss!" Tanya spat.

Jahaan ignored her and sat down on the trolley nearby.

Tanya continued to gaze at him with utmost disbelief.

"What are you doing here, Jahaan ? Why did you come to Portland?" Tanya asked in a confused tone. Jahaan who was still panting from all the brisk walking gestured Tanya to give him a minute before he speaks.

"Are you...are you okay?" Tanya asked and
Jahaan looked at her.

"Okay? I'm more than okay!" He exclaimed.

Tanya was still processing what he had just said when suddenly, the kid who had troubled Tanya on the flight arrived there.

"Oh... so that's why you were looking out of the window. Your boyfriend was going to come, right?" He chuckled teasingly.