16 | Tanya Lashes out at Jahaan

Jahaan was still sitting in Tanya's room, seeking her forgiveness, but she was bent on ignoring him.

" Tanya , I am sorry. Come on, how long are you going to ignore me?" Jahaan  asked, a tint of frustration evident in his voice. He had repeated the same line over and over again, but Tanya  did not pay any heed to him. She continued to scroll on her phone and ignore Jahaan .

After a while, Jahaan  suddenly got up from her bed. "So you are not gonna talk to me and ignore me forever, right?" Jahaan  muttered angrily and proceeded towards the door. But even this did not have any impact on Tanya , and she stayed silent.
"Fine with me! You can continue with your childish behavior because you know what? I  don't care! Here I am apologizing to you like a madman, but you are bent on ignoring me. I mean, you don't even care about my feelings anymore! No problem at all! And you know what! You are making such a big deal out of a little prank. You need to learn to take a joke!" Jahaan  mentioned in an exasperated voice and proceeded to leave.

Listening to Jahaan  yell at her, March felt very hurt. She looked at him and then spoke up.
"A little prank? A joke? It might have been a joke to you, Jahaan !" she croaked, with tears in her eyes. Jahaan  felt the pain evident in her voice. When he turned around, he noticed that Tanya  was coming towards him with her tearful eyes.

"Did you even think about me before pulling up this sick prank! Yesterday . when I realised  . you were going on a date with Kate, I almost felt like I was gonna lose you forever. And you... You think that I am overreacting! Think whatever you can! But if someone comes to me and says that you are leaving me or you are dating someone else, it will not be a joke to me. Do you even know what it felt like? And when you started talking about getting a call from your dad, my heart literally shattered into pieces! The entire situation might have been a joke for you, Jahaan , but you don't know how hurt I was!" Tanya  exclaimed, turning her head away from Asher.

As he listened to her, Jahaan's anger vaporized, and he felt guilty for behaving this way with
Tanya.

"If you still think that I am overreacting, you are free to leave. I also don't care!" Tanya  mentioned and folded her arms over her chest.

A small smile played over Jahaan's lips when he saw Tanya  huffing like a kid. But when Tanya  saw Jahaan  smile, she got the impression that he was perhaps mocking her.

"You are smiling? Do you think this is a joke? I hate you! Leave!" Tanya  yelled and went to sit on her bed. When Jahaan  tried to come close to her, she stopped him.

"Please leave me alone, Jahaan !" she repeated herself. Jahaan  turned around and left Tanya 's room.

"Oh my God, I told him to leave, and he actually left! The guy in the recent novel I am reading made so much effort to bring a smile to his girlfriend's face but Jahaan ...huh! I think Illahi  was right. I'm a hopeless romantic. Why did I get the most unromantic person on this earth to be my boyfriend! Anyways, I'm not gonna talk to him! Ever!" she muttered to herself and huffed.

On the other hand, Jordan  was waiting for Illahi  outside the college premises. He was naturally nervous, as it was relatively new for him to go out with a girl.

"I still can't believe that I asked Illahi  about dropping her off at the apartment. And it is also weird that she wanted to ask me about the same. Huh...it was so freaking awkward!" Jordan  mumbled to himself, and suddenly, he saw Illahi  coming towards him.

They both looked at each other, and jordan  noticed the blush creeping up Illahi's cheeks.
"Sorry, I was just submitting an assignment," she informed him with an apologetic smile.

"No problem. I think we should leave, huh?" Jordan  asked, and Illahi  nodded.

They marched towards the parking lot and got inside Jordan's car. Jordan  started, and both of them did not speak a single word for quite some time.