13| Harry has a Secret

Tanya and Jahaan were just talking when Harry intruded upon their conversation.

"There's no need for excuses now," he announced while looking at them. Tanya was still reeling with shock and panic, and she tried to compose herself.

"Harry, Jahaan was just passing from here," Tanya lied, trying to handle the situation.

Jahaan and Harry were continuously looking at each other. Jahaan had a visibly hateful look on his face.

"I know why Jahaan is here. I heard you both talking to each other," Harry replied, hearing which Tanya was taken aback. She was now really anxious.

"The way you were talking to each other, I figured out that Tanya's family doesn't know about you both, right?" Harry asked with a suggestive smile.

"Harry, we wanted to wait a little more time before telling my family and we want...," Tanya was saying when suddenly Harry interrupted her.

"And you both want to keep this secret with me, right?" Harry completed Tanya 's sentence with a small smile.

"Yes!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Sorry, but I am not very good with secrets," Harry replied with a chuckle. Hearing this, Jahaan was really pissed off. He turned to Harry and came a little close to him.

"You may not be good with keeping secrets, but I am very good at breaking jaws. Don't try to be oversmart!" Jahaan warned, bitterly staring at Harry.

" Jahaan , please, stop!" Tanya yelled, trying to put a distance between the two of them.

"Tanya , didn't I warn you about him?" Jahaan gritted when suddenly, Harry burst into laughter. Jahaan and Tanya were puzzled seeing him suddenly break into a laugh.

"I'm sorry, guys, for pissing you off. I was just kidding with both of you. I indeed heard you both talking to each other, but I am not a douchebag. I won't tell your family. Moreover, I also have something to tell you!" Harry mentioned. Tanya was relieved to hear Harry, and even Jahaan backed off a bit.

"What is it, Harry?" Tanya asked.

"Actually, mom insisted that I go on a date with you, so l agreed. But I already have a girlfriend, and I love her a lot. We both were waiting for our degrees to get over before telling our parents!" Harry explained. Jahaan's anger had also vaporised.

"You scared the shit outta me!" Tanya exclaimed and laughed.
"Sorry, actually, I couldn't control myself after listening to jahaan ! I just wanted to tease both of you!" Harry replied with a smirk.

"You were just a few seconds away from getting a punch in your face!" Jahaan grunted while Tanya glared at him.

"Jahaan ! Stop it!" she admonished.

"No problem. I understand. If my girlfriend was going out with someone, I would behave in a similar fashion," Harry admitted. Tanya looked at him and smiled.

"So it's all settled then. What are we going to do now? I mean, what should we tell our families? They are hell-bent on hitching the two of us together!" Tanya mentioned.

"Uh...if you don't mind, Tanya , could you tell our families that you are not interested in me? I've already refused to go out with two other girls, and if I continue to say no, my mom is definitely going to sense something. And I don't want her to know about my girlfriend yet!" Harry said nervously.

"Don't worry. I will manage," Tanya assured.

"Let's go back then," Jahaan announced, and they all proceeded.