Involving you

Tre Pov
~~~~~~~

I wake up early to get the boat ready for our ride later. Islan and Pea wanted to take her out. It was an okay day.

I may be a little annoyed since we weren't able to sleep in the same bed last night and probably not tonight.

I walk down into the cabin and there's a swimsuit that Amina wore the last time we were here. The bed was still unmade. I remember fucking her all over this boat. That was one of the best nights of my life. She finally said yes to being mine. It was the summer before I went off to college. My dad was actually proud of me. I graduated with a 3.8 grade point average. I was ready for the college life. I could have a break from my dads drinking and random episodes of violence

I strip the bed of the old sheets and pillowcases and remake it with fresh sheets.

I hear screaming and run up the stairs, back on the deck to see Islan pretending he's going to throw Pea in. "You will real deal have to shoot me the fade."

"You can't beat me jit." They laugh.

"It's ready for later. Let's eat first and dress in clothes to keep us warm." Islan walks up to the boat to help me off. I give him my hand.

Once back on the dock he says. "Good mornin."

"Good morning."

He leans in. "I was hard this mornin." He whispers.

I smile. "Islan." I look ahead to be sure Pea doesn't hear us.

"Like that shit don't make you smile. You was the reason."

Pea goes back inside and Islan presses up against me, putting his arms around me. "I love my sister but the moment she go home, imma suck on that hole. I like hearin you moan."

"You really don't care today huh?"

"Just be ready." He slaps my butt before we walk in the house.

***********

Islan pov
~~~~~~~~~

"I can swim a lil bit." I stare down into the water as we pull away from the dock.

"I will be teaching you. It's one of the those important survival skills you should know." Tre laughs.

"I agree but it's my hair for me." Pea flips her braids.

"The hair for me." You going overboard as soon as we get further out.

"Tre, can tell him to stop."

"He not throwing you in." I glared at him.

"Tre ain't my daddy." I look back to see a smirk spread across his face. He licks his lips.

Why it feels like he probably thinking some shit like 'Not yet." (Yall, I ain't callin him daddy. I don't care)

**************

I watch as my sister closes her eyes and wind blows her hair. She was enjoying this, and I was enjoying seeing her smile. That's all I wanted for my family. I could never provide this type of serenity for her. My heart pounds for the person that can. I glance over at him.