[Edited] Chapter 1

Chapter 1 (1/1)

"I Run a Convenience Store in the Empire"   Author: The wind is too late

As Tang Tang crossed into a new world, she found herself expelled from her former life with nothing but a closed-down convenience store to her name. But luck was on her side; her past experiences in managing games like Synthetic Farm, Happy Convenience Store, and Sweet Cake Shop had become intertwined and bound to her very being.

Her Sugar Candy Convenience Store was a marvel:

Bread machines, cake makers, yogurt dispensers, candy creators...

Sausage cookers, instant noodle makers, ice cream churners, food bakers, hot pot base machines...

Milk fruit trees, chocolate bushes, sugar flower beds, burger plants, and fried chicken shrubs...

In this interstellar realm, hunger was met with delight as people lined up at her store for self-heating hot pots and refreshing ice drinks, all while reveling in the joy of a rare mecha, bào, that had become a symbol of happiness.

One day, amidst this bustling scene, Tang Tang encountered a pitiful yet remarkable child with cat-like features—a half-shòu youngster who would unexpectedly rise to become the empire's first demon king marshal.

Characters:

Protagonist: Tang Sugar

Supporting Role: Pre-received "Leisurely Eighty, Gourmet Life"

In essence, it was a story of embracing life and welcoming all into the sweet embrace of her Sugar Candy Convenience Store.

The story continues as Tang Tang arrives at her convenience store in the sparkling city of Gānjing. Despite the dust and neglect, she sees potential in the store's grand iron gate adorned with golden letters spelling out "Tang Tang convenience store."

Inside, she envisions a transformation—cleaning up the neglected gardens, repairing the fountain, and adding swings to bask in the sun. Tang Tang reflects on her past, where she faced isolation and mistreatment due to family dynamics but remained determined to reclaim what was rightfully hers.

As she stands at the glass door, puzzled by its operation, she notices a small camera that triggers the door's opening. This newfound journey in a futuristic world, filled with challenges and promise, begins for Tang Sugar.

[E/N: OK, I am actually trying to edit this without breaking it off character and out of context, since I love this book so much QAQ, please bear with me, I am also practicing my English skills to the Test UwU]