[Edited] Chapter 11

She placed the milk fruit and apple milk leaf candy into the glass cold cabinet, then took a milk fruit and inserted a green straw, taking a big sip. Accompanied by the fragrant milk, Tang Tang stepped out of the store but frowned slightly. The open space in front of the store was bare, except for the fountain, with no decorations at all.

Particularly, the three small gardens were just patches of dirt without any greenery. Tang Tang suddenly thought of the green grass in the game, tender, fresh, and as green as emerald. The best part was that stepping on it wouldn't break or kill it, making it perfect for a lawn.

Acting on her thoughts, Tang Tang immediately grabbed a shovel and a large bucket and entered the game. She used the bucket to collect some water from the cultivation pool, then used the small shovel to dig up the grass clumps.

After filling a whole bucket, Tang Tang exited the game and planted the grass in the small gardens. She divided one small garden in the corner in front of the display window on the left side of the gate, and another in front of the glass display window on the right side of the gate, next to the fence and cement wall near the iron gate. Both small gardens were planted with grass, leaving some space for planting flowers and trees later.

The last garden, next to the fountain to the right, was surrounded by cement walls on both sides. She planted grass throughout, creating a perfect spot for future picnics and barbecues on the green lawn.

Tang Tang worked efficiently, planting three small gardens in just over two hours. By then, it was close to noon, and she was too tired to move.

She washed her hands and took a chiffon cake and a milk fruit for lunch. The food produced by the game was delicious and nutritious, and she never got tired of eating it.

Meanwhile, during lunch at Xingxing Primary School, students took out their usual nutrient solution. Yuan Bao, however, first took out two lunch boxes with lids from his school bag, then two forks, and finally two bags of braised beef instant noodles.

At this time, the class teacher brought boiling water to Yuan Bao, who looked up and smiled at her obediently, thanking the teacher.

The class teacher gently touched his head, "Teacher Yuanbao, I'll help you pour the water so it doesn't splash on you. Can you explain what to do?"

The teacher was curious about Yuan Bao's grandma's claim that he had eaten the new snack. If it were true, it would be a relief, especially since more students were unable to consume the nutrient solution, causing concern and distress.

Yuan Bao pointed to the packaging bag, and the teacher soaked the noodles as instructed. The aroma wafted out dominantly. Although the lid kept the fragrance from spreading too strongly, the faint scent was like a small hook, catching the attention of the entire class. The children unconsciously sniffed eagerly.

The teacher also took a few secret sniffs before quickly leaving the classroom, understanding that it was lunchtime and the children might feel uncomfortable with her presence. She was also worried that she might not be able to resist the food's allure. She decided to wait for Grandma Zhang to pick up Yuan Bao and then ask where she had bought the snacks.

Once the class teacher left the classroom, the students gathered around Yuanbao, eyeing the instant noodles and swallowing their saliva.

The female squad leader was the first to ask, "Yuanbao, what are you eating?"

"Yeah, what is this? It's so fragrant."

"Do we have anything else to eat besides the nutrient solution?"

"There are dishes, but only the nobles can eat them."

"Wow, Yuanbao, are you eating a dish? Did you become a noble after eating?"

A group of children chattered and asked questions, while Yuanbao calmly lifted the lid from the container, and the domineering fragrance swept through the entire classroom and spread outside.

The students immediately fell silent, staring in amazement at the instant noodles, their stomachs growling.

Yuanbao unhurriedly took a fork, rolled up a mouthful of noodles, gently blew on them a few times, and put them in his mouth. His eyes lit up instantly; it was delicious, the best food he had ever tasted.

The children watched Yuanbao's actions without blinking, some unconsciously drooling. After eating a bite, Yuanbao leisurely looked up at his classmates and pointed to another bowl of instant noodles. "This is for you to eat, but you can't grab it. Girls first, then boys, or I won't tell you where I bought the snacks."

The students nodded vigorously, each taking only one bite and drinking a mouthful of soup before passing it to the next classmate.

After everyone had tasted it, someone asked, "Yuanbao, where did you buy this?"

Yuanbao looked at his classmates' expectant faces, glanced out the window at the door of the classroom, and saw students from other classes, even some senior students, attracted by the fragrance.

Secretly pleased, he said loudly, "I bought this at the 'Tang Tang Convenience Store.' It's next to my house and opened today. They also have crispy potato chips, sweet and soft cakes... Everything is super delicious. My grandma bought them, so I can eat them when I get home."

"Yuanbao, can we go home with you after school and you show us the store?"

"Yuanbao, I want to go with you too."

"I want to go too! I want to go too!"

Yuanbao nodded, "Alright." He then looked out the window at the dispersing crowd at the gate, covering his mouth to snicker. "I exceeded Grandma's task. I'm amazing! Instant noodles not only attracted my classmates but also students from other classes. Now Sister Tang Tang will have more customers."