[Edited] Chapter 7

The girl explained with a smile: "I own a flower shop next door and caught a whiff of a unique fragrance, which led me unconsciously to your shop. I realized it was open when I entered through the iron gate."

Her eyes fell on the half-bowl of instant noodles left with Tang Candy, feeling a bit embarrassed, she nervously played with her hair, "Do you sell this food?"

"Oh, you're a food enthusiast! It's quite a coincidence," Tang Tang thought to herself.

"Indeed, we do sell it. A pack of these noodles is priced at 29 credits," Tang Sugar replied promptly.

The girl didn't hesitate and said, "I'll take ten packs. Do you have anything else to eat?"

"Quite a big appetite! You haven't even tried it yet, and you're buying so many?" Tang Sugar found it amusing but wasn't worried about deceiving customers. "The shop officially opens tomorrow, and we'll have other delicious foods. Please wait a moment while I fetch the instant noodles for you."

Tang Tang hurried to the backyard, retrieved ten packs of instant noodles from the receiving box of the machine, and hurried back to the girl.

The girl suddenly felt apologetic, "You haven't even officially opened your shop, and here I am disturbing you."

Tang Sugar smiled warmly, "Your patronage is more than welcome; you're not disturbing at all."

The girl transferred 290 credits to Tang Sugar, slightly curling her lips as she took the instant noodles. "We'll be neighbors soon. If you ever need help, just let me know. My surname is Zhao, and you can call me Sister Zhao."

"I'm Tang Sugar," she replied.

Sister Zhao held ten packs of instant noodles effortlessly with one hand and waved goodbye with the other. "Goodbye, Sister Tang."

Tang Tang watched Sister Zhao, finding her gentle yet capable manner intriguing.

After finishing the remaining instant noodles and cleaning up, Tang Sugar entered the game. She found a small sapling suspended in the center of the cultivation pool, similar to the one she had purchased.

She took out the sapling and planted it, watching it grow rapidly until it bore fruit. The fruit, resembling large apples with a white exterior and peach-pink leaves, exuded a milk-like fragrance.

Tang Sugar tasted the fruit, finding it deliciously sweet and milky, with a hint of apple fragrance. She also tried a pink leaf, discovering it was an apple-flavored milk candy.

A prompt appeared, asking her to name the newly cultivated species. Tang Sugar named it "milk fruit tree."

Afterward, she put fleshy pine and spherical shrub Hypericum seedlings into the nursery pond.

Exiting the game, Tang Sugar added potatoes, tomatoes, and salt to the potato chip machine. The packaging design mirrored that of bagged potato chips from her previous life, with the brand name "Sugar Sugar Convenience Store."

She produced 300 packs of tomato-flavored potato chips and 200 packs of braised beef-flavored instant noodles, both with a shelf life of six months.

Tang Sugar then placed a milk barrel on StarNet before returning to the game. After completing plant cultivation, she watered them with cultivation water, causing a spherical shrub Hypericum to grow rapidly. The shrub bloomed with golden flowers, which Tang Sugar named "Hypericum Meatpina" after tasting a leaf.

She also cultivated white sugar dandelion seeds, but decided not to include them next time due to their wind-dispersing nature.

Tang Sugar took out a flower bed from the farm interface, planted 200 white sugar dandelions, and accelerated their maturity time to every five hours.