[Edited] Chapter 8

Tang Sugar harvested ripe meat pine hypericum and white sugar dandelion out of the game.

Then she added milk, water, and sugar to the ice cream maker... She made 100 sticks of milk ice cream with a shelf life of six months.

She added sugar and water to the cola machine... She made 200 cans of Coke with a shelf life of eight months.

The cake machine and bread machine had a minimum production of 20 pieces and a maximum production of 500 pieces each. These machines had the option of direct packaging with a golden packaging barrel, which could be turned on or off.

After choosing no, Tang Sugar made 5 pieces of meat floss bread and an unspecified number of chiffon corner cakes. These were followed by transparent bread packaging bags and paper foldable cake boxes coming out of the machines. The packaging bags featured the logo and store brand design style, and the shelf life was unspecified days.

She energized the glass refrigerator, neatly arranged the bread and cakes inside, and then connected the beverage freezer and ice cream cabinet to store the canned cola and milk ice cream.

Tang Sugar put instant noodles and potato chips neatly on the shelves closest to the store entrance.

She set the prices for the goods: 19 credits for meat floss bread, 18 credits for chiffon cut corner cake, 12 credits for bagged tomato-flavored potato chips, 9 credits for Coke, and 10 credits for milk ice cream.

She suddenly remembered that Sister Zhao had left at noon without a bag to pack snacks. So, she ordered a batch of disposable paper environmentally friendly handheld shopping bags on Star Network.

The shopping bags were designed exactly according to the store brand, with a reddish-brown color, and the words "Sugar Candy Convenience Store" in gold in the center. A cute fat orange was printed in the lower right corner.

It was already past four o'clock in the afternoon when everything was done. She took a piece of meat floss bread and a milk ice cream, sat on a bench opposite the fountain, and leisurely enjoyed her meal.

After a while, Tang Tang felt full of energy but found the hard bench uncomfortable and had nowhere to place her long legs. Desperate to relax after a tiring day, she hesitated for only a second before ordering a single hemispherical swing hanging chair from the Star Network, spending 200 credits.

After taking a shower, the hanging chair was delivered. She placed the hanging chair next to the bench opposite the fountain, found a soft quilt to cushion it, and sat cross-legged in it.

Tang Tang lay in the hanging chair, inhaled the ice cream, and sighed: "This is life." During this time, she slowly ate the meat floss bread and potato chips.

"Crunch, crunch, crunch..."

"*Gulp*, *grumble*...."

Tang Sugar continued to bite into the potato chips.

"Crunch, crunch, crunch..."

"*Gulp*, *grumble*...."

Tang Tang must have heard correctly. Looking up, she saw a little boy with a tiger-like face lying on the iron fence watching her eat, swallowing his saliva loudly. The shiny liquid under the corner of his mouth glistened in the sunlight, making it extremely noticeable.

Tang Tang laughed and cried at the same time. Looking at the interstellar child, she thought he looked a bit like Grandma Zhang's grandson. She got up and walked over, realizing it was indeed Grandma Zhang's grandson. She immediately smiled softly and said gently, "You must be Grandma Zhang's grandson. Wait here, and I'll bring you some snacks."

Tang Tang went to the shelf and took a packet of potato chips, a meat floss bread, and a chiffon corner cake, handing them to him.

The little boy looked at the snacks and swallowed, but firmly shook his head: "Thank you, sister. Grandma said I can't take other people's things for nothing, so I can't accept it."

Tang Tang's heart melted. It was rare to see such a polite child at an age where most are mischievous and troublesome.

Tang Tang, Yuan Bao is right; Grandma can't take your things for free. Grandma Zhang came over with a smile on her face and called out. She glanced at the little boy a few times and said curiously, "This kid is always complaining at home about not wanting to eat nutrient solution. I didn't expect him to be so attracted by your snacks."

Tang Tang smiled and said, "Then I, as a sister, will give these to our Yuan Bao."

Grandma Zhang hurriedly waved her hand and refused: "Oh no, how can you give these away just after opening? I've taught Yuan Bao not to take other people's things for free, and you can't break that rule."

Tang Tang didn't want to teach bad habits to children. She thought Grandma Zhang would only buy the items she was holding, but to her surprise, after entering the store, Grandma Zhang bought everything.

Tang Tang wanted to give her a discount, but Grandma Zhang refused three times. In the end, Tang Tang watched as Grandma Zhang, carrying a large bag of snacks bought at full price, held Yuan Bao's hand, and the two happily walked home.

Tang Tang hadn't expected that interstellar people who had never tried snacks would buy so many products. Grandma Zhang just wanted to help her, and her heart was warmed. She believed that Grandma Zhang and Yuan Bao would really enjoy the snacks.

At that moment, Grandma Zhang tore open the packaging bag of the milk ice cream for Yuan Bao, who smelled the fragrant sweetness of milk and sugar and swallowed slightly. "What's that wonderful smell? Yuan Bao, eat quickly! Your sister Tang Tang said that ice cream will melt if it doesn't stay frozen."

Yuan Bao took a bite and licked it. His eyes shone, enjoying the cold treat in the hot weather. The sweetness of the milk and candy was delicious, and the sugar's sweetness excited his senses. He raised the ice cream and offered it to his grandma, saying, "Grandma, you should try this. Ice cream is so good, especially sweet. How can it be this sweet? It's really delicious."

In the interstellar world, sugar was rare outside of the natural sweetness of fruit plants. Most interstellar people had never tasted sugar in their lives, and for a child to eat it for the first time was like discovering a treasure.

[A/N: Just a quick reminder, some of the words here have to be changed, a little, Cuz the heck is "click" sound effects for chips, they crunchy ok QAQ]