[Edited] Chapter 41

Author: The wind is too late

After all, in Li Xingran's eyes, their lives were worlds apart. She wouldn't care about someone she saw as insignificant. Maybe she even thought Tang Tang was struggling to survive.

The fact that Li Xingran knew about Tang Tang's success must have been a shock. Tang Tang considered the task she had completed, knowing that achieving a turnover of 10 million wasn't easy.

She immediately checked the orders of her store on the Star Network and found that the Imperial Comprehensive University and the Imperial Military Academy had the most orders. The number of goods ordered was astounding. Coincidentally, Li Xingran studied in the mecha department of the Imperial Comprehensive University.

------------------

A post on the Imperial University forum went viral again. It was about the Sugar Candy convenience store, which had become popular among students recently. The couple who had previously spread the word was behind this post as well.

After Su Yuan and Zhou Wen tied the red rope, they took a photo together under the marriage tree. They later watched a funny elderly couple also tying the red rope. Many people visited Sugar Candy, ate snacks, walked around, and played chess. Some children played by the fountain pool, and little girls skipped rope under the cherry blossom trees. Su Yuan and Zhou Wen had never seen such a leisurely, human picture.

Immersed in the scene, Su Yuan and Zhou Wen chatted with the elderly and children about the interesting aspects of the convenience store. Su Yuan suddenly wanted to document their trip. She took pictures of the peach blossom trees with red ropes, lanterns, milk fruit trees, marshmallow star trees, moon seasons climbing white wooden fences, cherry blossom trees, fountain pools, and more.

She wrote descriptions of the scenes, the elderly, the children, the store, and the food. She included several photos with Zhou Wen and posted everything on the school forum.

The two were already well-known in school because of their previous post, and Su Yuan's girlfriend's late-night snack reviews added to their fame. The new post instantly became popular. Students who had bought snacks from the Sugar Candy convenience store shared their experiences, praising the snacks and noting how gifting them could improve relationships. Even singles found interest in the snacks. Those who hadn't bought snacks yet were now eager to try, especially couples. Boys were pressured to gift snacks, or risk their relationships.

The Imperial Military Academy next door had always been in competition with the Imperial Comprehensive University, which often ranked higher. Many students from the Imperial Military Academy lurked on the Imperial University forum.

Among them was Wu Shanghao's roommate, who was chewing on spicy duck wings when he saw the post. He nearly swallowed a bone in surprise.

The roommate quickly shared the news.

"Damn, you can't buy that marshmallow online!" one roommate exclaimed.

Wu Shanghao threw a pillow at him. "That's not the point! The point is why students at the comprehensive university can eat snacks openly while we have to sneak around."

"What can we do? Except for going out on Sundays, we can only eat nutrient solutions in school. No food allowed," the tall roommate shrugged helplessly.

Wu Shanghao shook his head. "No way. I found the Sugar Candy convenience store first. We have to eat secretly while they buy openly. I can't stand this unfair treatment. I want to cause a fuss."

"Count me in, brother."

"What's your plan? Breaking the rules will get us punished by the instructor," the tall roommate said.

Wu Shanghao raised an eyebrow. "Snacks are different from dishes made by top chefs. The teachers and principal banned those dishes, not snacks. It's a loophole. But this time, I want to make a big statement. We might get severely punished. Think carefully before joining."

The tall roommate wrapped an arm around Wu Shanghao's neck, rubbing his head. "Of course, brothers stick together."

"Yeah, you have to take us along," the other two roommates agreed firmly.

Wu Shanghao posted on the forum:

#On the deliciousness of Sugar Candy convenience store snacks. 

#Surprise! Imperial Comprehensive University students are happier than Imperial Military Academy students. 

#Imperial University students are more popular with girls than Imperial Military Academy students! 

#Imperial University students are stealing girlfriends from Imperial Military Academy students.

His three roommates quickly retweeted his posts. The forum exploded. Wu Shanghao and his three roommates were the most famous foursome in the school.

Wu Shanghao was especially well-known. Ranked first, his father was a royal noble, his mother a renowned mecha-making master, and his cousin, the marshal, had a close relationship with him.

If any other Imperial Military Academy student had posted praising the comprehensive university over the military academy, they would have been branded a traitor. But since it was Wu Shanghao, everyone believed he had a good reason, so they all read the post carefully.