[Edited] Chapter 47

Author: The wind is too late

Tang Tang added various spices to the hot pot base machine as outlined in the booklet. She designed the packaging for the hot pot base to be consistent with the packaging of the vegetable and spicy fat beef buns. She then added the packaging materials to the gold bucket and started the machine.

Five minutes later, packets of hot pot base were produced and conveyed out by the conveyor belt. Tang Tang didn't rush to open them, as her new jellyfish robots had just arrived.

The transparent blue jellyfish robots floated gracefully in the air. Each jellyfish had an umbrella-like body about one meter in diameter and twenty slender, glowing tentacles that moved gently and efficiently. These robots were designed for packing and delivery, capable of handling up to one thousand catties with each tentacle working independently.

Tang Tang set up the transparent blue jellyfish robots, programming them with the recipes for snacks made with the marinade machine, sausage machine, food baking machine, and hot pot base machine. She clicked to start, and the jellyfish began their work, accurately handling and adding ingredients to the machines.

She then programmed another transparent blue jellyfish to manage the instant noodle machine, drink machine, potato chip machine, ice cream machine, bread machine, and cake machine, following the steps from the booklet. After setting everything up, she moved the jellyfish robots to Room One in the backyard and started their tasks.

Next, Tang Tang customized a batch of self-heating hot pot packaging and self-heating packets through the Star Network store. She then returned to the game, where she found that both the pudding and watermelon had been cultivated.

She planted the cultivated pudding seedlings on the green grass and watered the breeding pool. The seedlings quickly grew, blossomed, and bore fruit, resulting in round watermelons the size of a palm.

These watermelons were turquoise with stripes of cherry red, mango yellow, chocolate brown, strawberry red, and milk white, each stripe representing a corresponding pudding flavor. Tang Tang picked a strawberry red-striped watermelon. When she pressed a button on the vine, the top third of the watermelon opened, revealing a thin watermelon rind with a palm-sized, spherical, strawberry-flavored pudding inside. The pudding was soft, smooth, and delicious.

Although these watermelons were smaller than she had imagined, they were charming and convenient to eat. The new species was named Pudding Watermelon Seedling.

Tang Tang then clicked on the farm's round table screen to access the flower beds. She placed a flower bed on the grass and planted the pudding watermelon seedlings in it. She watered the flower bed, and soon two palm-sized pudding watermelons began to ripen every five hours.

Recalling her earlier frustration with the smelly salted fish from the non-chieftain's lottery wheel, she decided to draw again. She hoped for something better.

Tang Tang performed a hundred consecutive draws from the non-chieftain's lottery wheel.

[A Fragrant Jī Bone +1.][A Fragrant Jī Bone +2.]...[A Fragrant Jī Bone +100.]

It was all Jī bones, which she had somewhat anticipated. She proceeded with another hundred draws.

[A Fragrant Jī Bone +1.][A Fragrant Jī Bone +2.]...[A Fragrant Jī Bone +97.][A Stinky Salted Fish Without Knowing Its Name +1.][A Stinky Salted Fish Without Knowing Its Name +2.][An Unlucky Black Cat (can understand the owner's words, adds a bad aura to bad people; the more bad deeds done, the stronger the unlucky aura).]

Tang Tang was ecstatic. The unlucky black cat seemed to be just what she needed. With everything else going on, including Qi Tian's departure and the issues with her half-sister, the black cat was a timely addition.

When Tang Tang summoned the black cat, two small black cats appeared. They promptly jumped onto her shoulder and nuzzled her face. The black cats had large, cute blue eyes and looked very charming.

Tang Tang compared the black cats to Qi Tian. Although the black cats were adorable, they couldn't compare to Qi Tian in her eyes. She stroked the black cat's smooth fur, realizing that even though the black cat was lovely, it was still not quite up to Qi Tian's charm.

Snapping out of her reverie, Tang Tang chastised herself and then turned to the black cat, saying, "Even though the system calls you the unlucky black cat, you're a blessing to me. From now on, you'll be called 'Blessing.'"