[Edited] Chapter 6

The bright brain signal rang, indicating the arrival of the express. Tang Sugar glanced around room No. 1; despite the presence of six large machines, the center of the room remained spacious. For convenience, Tang Sugar stored most of the ingredients and seasonings in Room No. 1.

Afterwards, she placed an order for wrapping paper on Star Network, selecting the common white waterproof wrapping paper, known for its healthiness and recyclability, suitable for packaging snacks.

Exiting room one, Tang Sugar found three rooms to the left and right of the wooden door in the backyard. Starting from room number one to the left of the wooden door and counting counterclockwise, she reached room twenty-four next to the left side of the wooden door.

Tang Sugar recalled that Room No. 4 was a kitchen specially built by her grandfather, wondering if there were any kitchenware inside. Opening the door to room four, she was amazed by the luxurious décor—a bright room with excellent lighting, rows of solid wood European cabinets, cooking counters, tables, chairs, chandeliers, double-door refrigerators, ovens, and tidy knives.

The luxurious setup left Tang Sugar in awe, comparing it to the home of a wealthy family during the Republic of China era. She arranged the remaining salt, soy sauce, and other seasonings on the counter, then swiftly engaged in a game involving apple saplings, dandelion seeds, and golden peach seedlings. She clicked on the farm icon on the round screen, removing sugar, milk, and meat floss.

A small bag of sugar, a glass of milk, and a small bag of meat floss appeared before her. After taking them out, the screen darkened, marking the first completion.

Tang Sugar pointed to the screen and asked, "What happened?"

[The products from the cultivation pool can only be harvested once] the screen responded.

Tang Sugar placed the apple saplings and milk into the dark blue whirlpool at the center of the cultivation pond, watching them being consumed by the whirlpool. She knew it would take half an hour to cultivate, feeling like an eternity.

Exiting the game, Tang Sugar found the wrapping paper had arrived. With only hot instant noodles at hand, she decided to soothe her hunger.

Following a recipe booklet for braised beef noodles, she produced 100 packs using the minimum ingredients on the instant noodle machine: flour in the main barrel, beef, cabbage, carob in the ingredients bucket, and oil, salt, soy sauce, pepper in the spice barrels.

Using a design similar to 21st-century bagged braised beef noodles as the base image on the golden bucket's screen, she added the store name in cartoon font, along with the date of manufacture, six-month shelf life, ingredients, and instructions for preparation.

It took her three minutes to finish the design and then she loaded the wrapping paper into the golden bucket as per the booklet's instructions.

As the instant noodle machine began production, Tang Sugar boiled water, prepared bowls and chopsticks. Ten minutes later, the conveyor belt delivered the bagged braised beef instant noodles to the white box.

Tang Sugar took a pack, opened it, and found golden round noodles, red radishes, green vegetables, and well-colored beef inside, along with two seasoning packets. The aroma of the noodles filled the air, making Tang Sugar salivate; she wondered if the fully automatic machine-made instant noodles were as delicious as they smelled.

Five minutes later, Tang Sugar opened the pack again. The aroma was rich, devoid of additives, with a natural food scent that was several times more fragrant than any instant noodles she had tried before.

Enduring the heat, she took a sip. The noodles were fragrant and chewy, with a strong wheat aroma. The beef was tender and juicy, bursting with flavor. She tried the cabbage and carrots, finding them sweet and fresh, akin to just-picked vegetables.

To savor the food, Tang Sugar sat outside the shop by the glass window, enjoying the breeze and ambience while slowly eating the instant noodles.

Considering its quality, she planned to sell the noodles for 29 credits, a reasonable price given their nutritious ingredients and delicious taste. She pondered on how to promote them, considering a live broadcast to showcase the noodles' aroma and appeal, much like food broadcasts from her previous life.

Interrupting her thoughts, a gentle female voice greeted her. Tang Sugar looked up to see a young woman in her twenties, dressed in a long skirt with floral patterns.

Tang Sugar noticed the floral fragrance around the girl, smelling the bubble noodles and briefly contemplating her own lifestyle choices.

After a moment of surprise, Tang Sugar smiled and returned the greeting.