[Edited] Chapter 27

Zhou Wen said firmly, "Boss, can you package all seven colors together so they don't get deformed?"

Tang Candy took out a transparent bag and gently wrapped the marshmallow, saying, "I have an online store here. If you can't take it with you, I can help you send it express to your girlfriend for free."

Zhou Wen shook his head. "Thank you for your kindness, but I want to personally give it to my girlfriend."

Tang Candy watched Zhou Wen carefully hold the marshmallow box as he left and sighed, "These young people, love is really infectious."

Qi Tian, who was standing nearby, stared at Tang Candy. Suddenly, his face turned red, spreading from his neck to his entire face.

As soon as Tang Candy turned around, she noticed Qi Tian's face, as red as spicy crayfish. She touched his forehead and teased, "Why is your face so red? Is it too hot? Want to go inside and cool off with the air conditioning?"

Qi Tian shook his head. "I'm fine."

Tang Candy looked at his increasingly red face, and it didn't seem like he was fine. However, the child looked energetic, so she said, "I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to relax."

She lay on a hanging chair under the cherry blossom tree, covered her stomach with a small thin blanket, closed her eyes, and fell asleep. After a while, she heard movement from the hanging chair next to her. She quietly opened her eyes and saw Qi Tian lying on the hanging chair. After Qi Tian arrived, she bought him a hanging chair too. Tang Candy closed her eyes again and truly fell asleep.

The tall cherry blossom trees shaded them, creating a cool spot under the tree. Cherry blossoms fluttered down with a fragrant breeze, gradually cooling Qi Tian's face, though his heartbeat quickened.

He looked seriously at the sleeping Tang Candy, noting how a cherry blossom petal had fallen on her delicate lips. "People are more beautiful than flowers," he murmured to himself. "In love? What is that?"

--------Meanwhile--------

"Little Fatty, stand up! Eating potato chips in class again?" the math teacher yelled from the podium.

The classmates nearby hurriedly put away their snacks in a panic.

"Liu Xue, what are you hiding? It's been too bold lately, and there's a smell of spicy duck neck in class." The math teacher threw a piece of chalk, hitting the thin Liu Xue on the forehead.

The classmates were now too afraid to move.

"And you, class monitor! Is apple milk candy that delicious to chew? Even if it's quiet, your chewing is not going unnoticed."

"You all better write an 800-word review and submit it to me tomorrow," the math teacher demanded, her sharp eyes catching every infraction with precision.

The students shivered and shrank back like quails but couldn't help thinking about whether there were new products at Tang Candy's convenience store. They anxiously awaited the end of class.

As soon as the math teacher returned to the office, she smelled the various snacks inside. She took out the newly purchased cherry ice cream and mousse mango cake from the refrigerator and took a big bite.

A teacher in the same group, eating new spicy seafood cup noodles, smiled and said, "I heard you caught students eating food in class again?"

The math teacher swallowed a bite of cake and said, "Yes, they are getting too bold and blatant nowadays."

The teacher next to the math teacher, who had a more relaxed approach, said, "Why bother? We can't resist the temptation of snacks ourselves. Since the kids started bringing snacks, they've become happier and more active. Plus, we don't have to worry about them not eating their nutrient solution. Most importantly, their grades have improved a lot."

The math teacher rolled her eyes. "Don't you think I know that? But they're not eating snacks to tempt me and make me hungry. They're leisurely munching away while I'm starving and trying to teach seriously."

The teacher in the next classroom laughed, "Yeah, it's the same everywhere. Hahaha..."

-------------

Tang Candy woke up at three in the afternoon, having slept for more than an hour. After getting up, she and Qi Tian prepared to fry some ham sausages.

Tang Candy set up a small table next to the store, placing the fryer and various spices on it. She sat on a bench, ready to start frying the ham sausages.

She tore off the package, skewered the sausages with bamboo sticks, cut slits into them with a knife, and then put them in the deep fryer. Since elementary school wasn't out yet, Tang Candy only fried six sausages to taste first.

After frying, she and Qi Tian each ate one. The sausages were crispy, with the fragrant meat filling their mouths. The freshly fried sausages were a bit hot, and the spicy flavor stimulated their tongues, making for a satisfying bite.

She took a sip of iced lemonade. The fried ham sausages were as delicious as a barbecue and an absolute temptation for interstellar people who rarely ate anything oily.

While eating, Tang Candy noticed the big huáng dog passing by. This time, it didn't walk away but stared straight at the ham sausage. Amused, Tang Candy took a sausage that hadn't been seasoned yet and went to the kitchen to fetch a fragrant bone she had prepared for the dog.

Tang Candy watched the cheerful dog eating with a reserved attitude and asked, "Big Huáng, is it delicious?"

The big huáng dog seemed to understand and wagged its tail. Tang Candy chuckled and asked, "Do you want to bring some back for Xiaohua?"

She tapped the dog's head and said with a smile, "You ungrateful dog, bringing my food back to your wife."

The big huáng dog looked at her with a mournful expression, as if saying, [Why does Xiaohua like the black and white dog next door? I'm so handsome with my golden huáng color, and yet she doesn't want me as even a backup.]

Tang Candy laughed and patted the dog's head again, "You're something else, you know that?"