[Edited] Chapter 18

Tang planned to plant a milk fruit tree in a small garden at the corner in front of the vitrine on the left side of the gate. She observed that the customers who bought things were of high quality, and there were no incidents of theft despite the occasional rush.

The milk fruit tree had pure white fruits with pink leaves, making it visually appealing. Customers could directly pick the fresh fruit if they wanted, saving space in the cold cabinet.

When Tang Tang came out of the game holding the milk fruit tree, Qi Tian, who was bored at the cash register, was amazed by the tree and the apple milk tree leaf candy he was playing with.

Tang explained that it was a milk fruit tree she cultivated and asked if he wanted to help plant it. Qi Tian agreed, curious about cultivating a new plant.

Together, they dug a pit and planted the milk fruit tree. The sunlight added a brilliant glow to the tree's white fruit and pink leaves, making Tang Tang smile brightly, foreseeing a prosperous future for the store.

Seeing her smile, Qi Tian nodded in agreement.

With no guests around, Tang Tang took Qi Tian to the backyard to teach him how to make snacks. He observed the food-making machine with interest and carefully followed the booklet's instructions.

Tang Tang ordered the ingredients needed from Star Network and also bought three orange trees to plant next to the lemon tree in the backyard. Upon the ingredients' arrival, she went to room No. 2, equipped with a marinade machine, and prepared the ingredients as per the booklet's instructions, packaging the items.

She priced five spicy duck necks at 10 credits per package with a shelf life of three months. Additionally, she used oranges, sugar, and water in the beverage machine to make canned orange juice, pricing each bottle at 10 credits for regular and 15 credits for large bottles.

Next, she made 1,000 portions of shiitake mushroom stewed jī noodles and braised beef noodles in cups, along with 1,000 portions of barbecue-flavored potato chips.

Afterward, Tang Tang checked on the growth of the chocolate grass in the game.

Tang planted dark chocolate grass bushes in a flower bed, arranged in an L-shape in the game space. The dark chocolate grass had five vertical flower beds, while the white chocolate grass had three horizontal flower beds. The contrast between the pure black and pure white grass resembled the colors of Tai Chi, exuding a silky texture and a sense of mystery.

Each flower bed contained five hundred chocolate grasses, half a meter high and three centimeters wide, maturing every five hours. Apart from the chocolate grass flower beds, the game space also had five fleshy hypericum bulbous shrubs, ten milk fruit trees, and ten sugar dandelion flower beds.

Tang Candy pondered while playing the game that relying solely on the purchasing power of the homesick city would take too long to reach a turnover of 100 million credits. She decided to promote the store's snacks and broadcasts for better sales.

At noon, Tang Tang invited Qi Tian to eat snacks in the store, offering a variety of items like braised beef noodles, spicy duck neck, tomato/barbecue flavored potato chips, meat floss bread, chiffon corner cake, milk fruit, cola, orange juice, and caramel milk tea.

She also registered the online store "Tang Tang Convenience Store" on the Star Network, uploaded food pictures and descriptions, offered free shipping with 80 credit points, ordered <> express boxes, and contacted a courier company.

Around noon, Tang Tang set up a live broadcast on the Star Network's largest platform, Star Citizen Live, to attract customers. Qi Tian, curious about her actions, watched from the outside of the cash register as Tang Tang prepared to pull in a wave of customers through the live broadcast.

Tang couldn't help but feel a bit perplexed as she browsed through the popular live broadcasts on the homepage, seeing titles like "The Battle between the Black Wind God and the White Fu God," "Master Cai's Mecha Maintenance Explanation," "Xiaobai's Analysis and Explanation of Mecha Battles," and "A Well-Known Star Opening the Mecha." She wondered if there was no entertainment in the empire apart from mecha-related content.

However, she didn't let this deter her enthusiasm for her own live snack broadcast. She felt a mix of caution and excitement, eager to showcase the charm of their snacks to the interstellar audience amidst the mecha-dominated broadcasts.

Setting up her live broadcast under the nickname "Tang Tang Convenience Store" and activating the olfactory simulation, Tang Candy greeted her viewers with a smile: "Hello everyone, I'm Tang Tang, and I'm currently broadcasting the snack show of 'Tang Tang Convenience Store.'"

Even though there were no viewers at the beginning of the live broadcast, Tang wasn't bothered. The live broadcast room had a recording function, and after she ended the broadcast, the video would be uploaded to her homepage for fans to watch the replay.

[E/N: I'm a bit confused unto how to name her, soooo, I just shortened the name into Tang*]