Chapter 30

It's been over 24 hours and I haven't made an appearance. I slept on the bench that night, thank god it wasn't cold out.

When I woke up I got Starbucks to start my day off. I would be working, but I'm fired. Right now I was contemplating wether or not to walk through the door in front of me.

Pin don't know what could happen behind this door. I took in a deep breath and opened the door quietly. I looked in and there was only one pair of shoes there. Dylan's.

I didn't see him down stairs so I rushed up stairs. As I walked past Dylan's room, I heard strumming, strumming from a guitar. Since when and why does he play guitar? I knocked on the door lightly.

He stopped playing and the door flew open. I stood there shocked and speechless. Dylan was confused and was glaring at me. " What are you doing?" He barked. I still didn't know what to say, I was so close and now he's a stranger.

" since when did you lean the guitar?" I saw a small smile appear on his face, but quickly faded. " Last week." He mumbled. I lightly smile. " Well you're really good." I walk into his room and he sits on a chair.

I sit on a little bench close to him. He started playing a song that was really familiar. I smirked. I stated tapping my foot to keep beat. " I'm going to frighten em off," I start. His head shot up, but kept playing.

" A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
Their going to rip it off
Talking their time right behind my back"

Then dylan started

" and I'm talking to my self at night so I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind behind a cigarette."

Wow, he has an amazing voice, how come I'd have never noticed?

" And the message comin' from my eyes says, "Leave it alone." We ended it there.

" Wow, you're amazing at guitar and singing! How come you never did this before?!" He smiled and placed his acoustic fender down. " Cause I didn't really feel like music was for me, but now I do." He walked over to a shelf with a lock on it.

He took the key off his necklace to open it. He brought out an old looking journal.
" This," he walked back over, " Is my writing journal." My mouth hit the floor, he's been writing songs to?!

" I've always written songs, I've been through so much that I just had to write stuff down before I did something to myself, " I looked at him amazed. " Then I took some of the things in there and turned them into songs."

I started reading through them and they were amazing! " Dylan, you have real talent! You can go so far!" He took the book back and played with the string to keep the book shut.

" I'm not that good." I frowned and stood up. The thing about Dylan, was that he alway had low self-esteem. He never believed in himself. " Yes, you are! You're amazing! Dylan, you have true talent, you just need to realize it." I encourage.

" But even if I did try, I'll fail. " he tossed his book and sat in a spiny chair. "

" So then you try again." He looked up at me, disappointment all over his face. " Look, when the R5 first started out, a lot of record labels rejected them, but they didn't give up, now they're living their dream. All because," I got down closer to him.

" They believed, " I whispered. Dylan was quite, I jumped as he took my in his arms, he caught me off guard. " Thanks Lucy! You're the best." He laughed. I gave him a squeeze and pulled back.

" And I can even help you! I can get the Lynch's to give you some tips and everything!" I was getting to exited, I was so happy for him. " You'd do that? Even after everything I did, you'd still help me?"

I nodded my head. " Dyaln, what happened was in the past, we can't change it now, even though I'm now a little scared of you, I want to help you out."

A car pulled into the drive way and horrified covered his face. He jumped up and placed the guitar in the closet. He hid his book back into the drawer and hid his sheet music.

" What was that for?" He locked his door and started whispering. " I can't let her find out that I bought a guitar, but you need to leave." He started pushing me towards the window.

" Why?" He opened it and I swung one leg over the ledge, " Cause you need to be safe, text me if you need anything from your room, I'll get it for you." He shut the window and I crawled down the tower we had in the yard.

I started walking back but now I have no idea where to go. " Lucy!" Oh no. I groaned and turned around. " What?" I snap. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

" Look, I'm so sorry, I-I don't know why I did it-" I stopped him. " Save it Kian! You hurt not only my best friend, but you also got my fired! I'm out of a job now!"

I was flustered. I can't believe he had the nerve to come up and talk to me. " Look, it's- it's just that-"

" Save it Kian, I'm done." I started walking away. " Bitch," I heard him mumble. I stop dead in my tracks. " What'd you just call me?" I turned around, angry boiling up inside.

" You're a bitch! I tried apologizing but you have to be a bitch and walk away." How come everyone thinks I'm a bitch? That's twice in 24 hours that I was called a bitch by two guys.

" behind every bitch, there's always a man who made he that way." And with that it walked away.

A couple of men walked up to me with flyers in their hands. " Have you seen this man? He just had escaped prison and he lived in this Neighbourhood." I didn't look up from my phone, but I shook my head.

My phone started vibrating and my ringtone was playing; Ross. I sighed and accepted the call.
" Hey, babe?" His voice was hesitant. " Yes." I whispered walking through the streets.
" Can you please come home? We need to talk." He was being very careful at what he was saying and trying not to push me.

" I'm far away at the moment." I stopped at a red light " Where are you, I'll come and get you." He offered. The light turned green and I started to walk. " Umm, I'm-" terrifying screams were coming from everywhere, " babe?!" Then it went black.

Ross Point of view ;

As I offered to pick up Lucy, she didn't even finish her sentence then there was screaming, screechy tires and glass braking. My heart stopped and I thought I was going to puke. " Babe?!" I screamed into the phone, then the line went dead.

I was frozen, I had no idea what to do. I got up quickly trying to find someone. " Riker! Rocky!" I yelled franticly. Tears were coming down my face. " What?" Their reaction changed once they saw me.

" I- I was on the phone with Lucy, I-I think she's in an A-A-Accid-dent." I truer to get my words out as clean as possible.

They pulled me to the car. " Did she say where she was?" I shook my head. " She was just about to." Riker turned on the radio to see if it was broadcasting on the news yet.

We were driving around trying to find it, but no luck. Just as we were about to go home, it came on the news, ' there has been a car accident on Emerson street, the roads will be closed until further notice. ' the broadcaster said.

Riker started racing down the streets. My tears stopped not to long ago. My heart was still racing and I was swearing from fear. How could this have happened?

A/N
😱😱😱
How do you think it happened?
Who escaped from jail?
+
EVERYONE GO READ MY RIKER FAN FICTION! ✌️👌
Comment & vote ✌️👌