Chapter 3

Today was the day I was finally moving! We sent all of our beds and appliances already, so now we only have our clothes to worry about.

My mom and dad left with the movers, so it's just Dylan, Jacob and I that was going on the plane. Jacob was driving us to the airport, while Dylan and I were in the back, fooling around.

" Do you want to teach me how to surf?" I asked him as he showed me a video of him riding a 10 foot wave. He smiled at me. " Of corse. But you'll never be as good as me." He pretended to flip his hair like a girl would.

I playfully shoved him and he rolled his eyes at me. " We're here." Jacob said as he parked the car. Dylan slid out and I followed him. I grabbed my suitcase and started walking to the door.
~
" Colorado to Los.Angles is now boarding." The person over the intercom said. We all stood up and made our way over.

We handed out tickets to the women and hoped onto the plane. I sat at the window seat, Dylan beside me and Jacob beside him. I was really nervous because this is my first time on a plane.

" Relax. Nothing's going to happen." Dylan reassured me. I sighed as I slid a piece of gum into my mouth. A little tip from Dylan.

We soon took off and I was looking through the window and the pretty view down below. As we got higher and higher, the clouds started to block the view. I pulled down the visor and rested my head on the window.

It was seven in the morning so I was tired. I slowly started to drift off into a deep sleep. It was only a two hour flight so I didn't get that much sleep.

After we walked off, we got into the car my parents sent us and drove off. I took in the scenery as it flashed by the window. We'll pulled into a small Neighbourhood and pulled into a house that was at least two stories tall.

I shut the door as I got out. I looked up at the tall, White House. I grabbed my suitcases and walked to the front door behind Jacob. " We're here!" He called out. " In the kitchen!" My dad answered.

We set our bags down and walked to the kitchen. " Okay, so, you're dad and I get the last door on the right. Jacobs is beside ours, Dylan's in across form that, and Lucy gets downstairs." My mom announced.

Of corse I get the down stairs. No one wants me around them. But, hopefully that means more room. I grabbed my bags and tried to find the door to the downstairs, but couldn't. This house was so big!

I went and asked my parents when it was and they started yelling at me, calling me clueless. My dad shoved me to the door and walked away. I walked down the stairs and it was huge!

My bed was in the middle of the one side of the room, I had a couch at the window, my dresser in the corner of the room and my desk by the door.

The first thing I was going to do, was put my clothes away. I plugged my phone into the speaker I had and turn my music on.

I finished in less then 20 minutes. I went upstairs and grabbed the boxes that were mine and walked back down. I sat them on my bed and opened the one.

It was all the photos I had. I placed them all around the room. Next, was my jewelry. I sat it on my desk.

By the time I finished unpacking everything. It was two in the afternoon. " Hey Lucy! Wanna go walk around?" Dylan asked popping his head in. " Can we take the penny boards?" I asked. He nodded his head. " Then let's go!" I cheered.