2

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Kim Taehyung (22) The youngest of three children in the family, he was always the odd one.

His elder brother kim Joshua was a university topper and now a renowned neurosurgeon. He got his looks from his mother. With those grey eyes and brown hair, he was a heartbreaker for sure.

His elder sister Kim Yoon hye was the embodiment of female quintessence. With blonde hair and grey eyes, she was a top model in Korean. Her commercials were on TV day and night and posters on billboards all around.

The youngest one was our dear Kim Taehyung, 22 years of age with average looks. Brown hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin unlike the white pale of his siblings and parents. he was not the soft-spoken perfect child like his sister, instead, you may call him a discourteous brat if you get to have a bad encounter with him.

( I know Taehyung is the most handsome man alive, but in this story he's just normal boy with no fashion sense and no makeup)

Despite the rebellious exterior, he was the sweetest of all by heart. An innocent and naive boy who could do anything for those he loved. he wasn't as successful as his siblings and he did get to hear it a lot from relatives. A disgrace on the Kim. he was content being the way he was.he loved helping and indirectly became a maid to his sister's orders.he gave everything but got nothing in return. His brother and sister were overprotective or disgraced of him he couldn't distinguish.

he avoided going to parties because he hated hearing others talk about how undeserving he was. he held adegree in veterinary, which was a great career according to him, but others just laughed at his ambitions.

??: One child is saving lives, the other is a top model, and the third one? he is working in a barn, covered in hay, giving deliveries to a calf.

These were the words he heard some elite women at a party laugh about and that too at his face. he loved animals and he career gave him happiness but these people could never understand this.

He was without a doubt the odd one out in his family but this didn't make him any less special.he was gold and only the eyes of a goldsmith could see his true beauty.

The whole family was sitting in the living room with Mrs Kim ji Yeon voice screaming at a high pitch.

Ji: Didn't I say not to go Taehyung. You were grounded! Now, do I need to lock you in your room next time?

The boy rolled his eyes but kept silent. In no mood to argue.

Bum: Tae child you should listen to your mother. You are no longer a kid, rolling eyes like a 12-year-old are not acceptable.

Th: But dad-

Ji: Not a word Taehyung Your dad will not take your side this time! Just look at your sister. Learn something from her at least