15

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

I woke up to bright lights blinding my along with a mild headache. Moving my hand i tried to shield my eyes when i found my hand to be tightly grasped in someone else's. With great difficulty, i blinked my eyes to be met with the beautiful face of my husband asleep with his head resting on my bed.

I automatically smiled forgetting all my pains. My other shaking hand moved to touch his silky hair.his sleepy eyes opened suddenly to stare at me with surprise.

JK: Tae...

Th: I am fin..e

Jk: Just how stupid can you be!! Going out like that when there was a red alert!! You coul-

He stopped when a voice interrupted him.

Jo: You are not supposed to talk so loudly. Bring it down.

I looked up to see the smiling face of my brother greeting me. I couldn't smile...i can't forget my unanswered calls. I can't pretend as if nothing happened. On my lack of response, he had stood beside me with his hands caressing my entangled hair.

My brother never displayed any affection towards me.Now today if he was showing it i just can't ignore him. A sob broke through my lips as both of them rushed to my side.

Jo: No Tae.... don't cry....it will put pressure on your blood vessels....just relax....we are here only....

Joshua had hugged me and i couldn't explain my happiness.

On the other hand, he was thankful for i remembering everything meaning i will be fine very soon. Jungkook stood there awkwardly as he saw them hugging. It sounded childish but he also wanted to hug him so desperately.

Th: Dad...mom? Are they here...?

Jo: Mom and dad are out of the country...they have gone for a week...

Th: You didn't tell them...did you?

Jo::No....not yet...I didn't get time...

Th: Please Hyung just don't tell the okay....I am fine see

Jo: But they need to know...are you out of-

Th: No...I will be fine in a few days...they don't need to know or else they will get worried and cancel their trip...and besides this was just a minor accident nothing more

Joshua turned around in frustration at my words. The minor accident which i was referring to was not at all. Knowing it was not right to debate with me right now when iv was in such condition he agreed for my satisfaction. He made his way out of the room but not before asking Jungkook to follow him.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃