53

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Taehyung stood there welcoming his death. Oblivious to everything else. Those bright headlights coming near him. But sadly he couldn't move a muscle. An unknown tear escapes his eyes as he closed them welcoming his tragic fate.

Tae thin frame shivered like a leaf, under the disastrous storm and even worse, destiny. As the sound of the car engine got closer, he held up his hands in natural defence. The light got blocked but sadly the impact wouldn't be.

A sudden warmness was felt on his waist and he thought it to be his end. Blood has warmth he thought, which he never knew of earlier The warmness moved upwards to enclose him back inside it.

Wasn't death painful? Why does it feel like heaven when it should pain like hell? Deciding to solve the mystery, he opened that doe like eyes. His breath got stuck the second they landed on those cold blue eyes of his husband.

The warmness moved on his waist, making him realise that it was Jungkook touch which made him feel like heaven. A pull was felt on his waist and he landed on Jungkook hard chest. His shaking fingers landing on his toned abs which were now visible under his drenched shirt.

Jungkook had Tae enclosed in his arms, making tae turn tae back to the blinding lights of the car. While he stood still staring at their approaching death with a dangerous calmness in his eyes.

Tae gripped his shirt tightly and pressed Tae face to his chest. Hoping for just one thing. Miracle A sudden jerk was felt. Followed by a loud crash Peace It felt too

Jk: Can you stand?

He asked looking at him for just a mere second he nodded with him unwrapping his hands from his waist. Pulling him towards the safety of his car he opened the car and made made his sit inside.

Before he could utter a word, the door was slammed shut at his face. Making him look at him with worried eyes. he expected him to come and sit atthe driver's seat. But sadly those were not his intentions

Jk: Stay inside, don't come near

He ordered, pulling away from him and making his way towards the accidental car. A clicking sound was heard, making tae freeze in horror. He has locked the car.he realised what he was doing and couldn't help scream after him.

Th: Kook no!! It's going to blow up!! Move back!! Please...what are you doing..move back!!

His eyes had tears in them as he kept pulling the handle of the car in desperation. Why wasn't it opening from the inside! Banging on the closed windows he kept shouting at him to come back. But sadly he was away from him reach now. he could see it all.

The start of fire near the engine. Him moving towards the door and pulling it open. Him dragging someone out of the car. The fire moving towards the fuel tank. The sound of approaching police sirens and ambulance.