8

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Finally, after 30 minutes, i decides to come out of the bathroom.i refused to get distracted from his work this time, not sparing me another look he tried concentrating on his work.

I down casted eyes shyly managed to look up to see his fingers typing something at a robotic speed. His face was highlighted by the light of the desktop and i couldn't help staring at his perfect features. I may not be the first one for him but he was my first in every aspect. Being my husband meant he was everything.

I still remembers him asking me to go to another man to satisfy my needs.I wasn't someone who needs bodies to satisfy my needs, i just wants some care and affection and i would be fine. Even happy actually.

His action of saving me from embarrassing me on the dance floor relived in front of my eyes and i fell asleep with a weird sensation rushing through me.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I couldn't sleep before completing it and this made my sleepy eyes red with strain.Slowly a mild headache was coming to its surface and i couldn't help take a break.

Getting up from my seat i stood near the window to see rain. A bright thunder illuminated and i waited for the sound to follow. But along with the voice of thunder, another scream followed and i looked back to see my wife pulling the quilt over his head and shivering underneath.

I sighed not wanting another of dramas which i hated with a passion.lt was just some thunder and rain but they have to create such a drama about of it.

Ignoring him i continued to do my work when i heard his sobbing under the layers with muffled cries.i couldn't read a line more before getting distracted by his sobs. Feeling irritated due to the tons of work he still had to do and hid childish interruptions i shouted at him.

Jk: Can you for god sake stop this drama!!! I am trying to do some work here!!

My anger made him stop all of a sudden. He tried to take deep breaths followed by placing both hands on his mouth to shut his cries.

I lifted his eyebrow in surprise as i saw he leaving the room with the quilt still fully wrapped around him.idid felt guilty for shouting at him like that but i couldn't help controlling himself when under stress. Ignoring him and enjoying the silence i continued my work completely forgetting the boy.

[Skip]

i just finished completing his work. Deciding to get a glass of water i headed towards the kitchen. As i pulled out a glass from the cupboard my eyes fell on something lying near my feet. Crouching down he looked closer to see a corner of the quilt stuck inside the lower cabin.

As soon as i realized which quilt it was i couldn't help feel a feeling of dread in my heart. Pulling open the cabin my eyes widened in surprise as to what i saw. There sat my ugly duckling tucked inside the cabin half his size. he was hugging his legs, his lips were shivering and so was his whole body. His face had trails of dried tears and he looked ready to pass out. Regret weighed my conscience as i realized how real hid fears were Trying not to scare him i spoke in a soft voice.

Jk: Ugly duckling this is not a place to sleep!

His eyes opened with shock as he looked at me

Th: I.....has....the....rain.... stopped....?

Jk:No. It is still raining..now come out.!

I said in a commanding tone hoping he follows. But instead, he held the cabinet door with his shaking fingers and tried to close it.

Th: Let me be

Jk:You are not a kid....it is just thunder!

Th: Exactly my point Mr. Jeon it's just thunder...so just leave me!

I was not going to take his attitude...i hated it as much i hated him.

Jk: Don't push my limits...either you come out or I am dragging you out of this!

Th: Why to bother Mr. Jeon you didn't seem to like being disturbed earlier?

Not interested in replying to his i placed my arms under his knees and he shrieked with surprise.

Pulling him up the quilt fell from his body and he immediately felt goosebumps appear on his skin. But soon the coldness was replaced by the warmth of my body as i pulled him closer to me.

Th: How dare you touch me you arrogant

His words stopped mid-sentence as another thunder was heard which was loud enough to vibrate the glasses of the house.he locked his fingers behind my neck tightly and snuggled hus face in my chest.

I felt the boy shaking like a leaf in my arms and couldn't help pulling him closer.i made my way to th room and gently placed him down on the bed. I moved back but the he refused to leave my shirt.he was clutching onto it as his eyes were still closed.

Th: Please....stay just let me hold something.....anything.....anything will be fine..

Was he the same boy who was saying not to touch him? he had a bipolar disorder or something he thought. Getting onto the bed behind him i enclosed my arms around his tiny waist pulling him to my chest. As soon as he engulfed his in my warmth his shivering stopped and he tightly held my hand which was placed on his stomach. Soon i could hear his normal breathing followed by peaceful snores. I laughed at how weird this boy was.i had never met a boy like him and couldn't help but protect this little thing enclosed in my arms.

Jk: Sleep my little ugly duckling...your Prince is here.

With this, i fell into a deep slumber tired of such a hectic day.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──