21

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Jungkook wanted him badly. His eyes searching for just one approval from tae side. A nod of tae head or touch of tae fingers. Anything that indicated that tae wanted him as badly as he wanted him.

he had jumped back from jungkook as soon as he saw the unknown emotion in his eyes. Tae innocent eyes dancing between his eyes and lips.

That not so perfect nose and those not so beautiful eyes were no longer ugly. Everything felt perfectly fitted. Not a single flaw his eyes could make out.

His fingers running through that entanglement dark mess of tae hair. They felt soft contrary to his expectations Pulling tae closer to him tae landed on his chest with eyes wide in surprise. Tae fragrance again engulfed him and this made him lose his senses. He was lost in tae.

Jk: Do you want this Tae? Tell me and I will give it to you.

he couldn't speak. The way those usual cold eyes looked so warm and loving right now were playing tricks on his senses. he couldn't believe it.

he never expected Jungkook to ask him this question. He was asking his permission to touch him? he couldn't look into those warm loving eyes.

he was scared. Scared of the ability of this man to play him on his fingers with just a mere touch. Scared of him comparing him with the other beautiful girls and boys. Scared of rejection. Scared of this love getting turned into hate on seeing his not so perfectly curved body. Scared of him being a virgin and him being an expert in this department.

Tae insecurities have kicked in with full force. he could feel his hands turning sweaty and his heart beating madly in his chest.

Jungkook sensed tae discomfort but couldn't find the reason. Did he say something wrong? Was he rushing things? His large hands lightly lifted tae chin making him close eyes involuntarily. he was hiding something.

Jk: Is it fear I sense from you wifey?

Tae moved his head in a no. Refusing to open his eyes. Before he could guess jungkook had lifted him from his lap with one hand under tae neck and other under tae hips. Pushing him back on the table jungkook stood above him breathing heavily.

Tae opened his eyes in surprise. Not expecting jungkook to lift him like he weighed nothing. And this was what jungkook wanted. To see those brown eyes and find the answer to his question.

Jk: Tell me Tae. Just a yes and I will relieve you of all your worries.

Tae placed his small hand on Jungkook broad chest to stop him. But those fingers were turning into fists as he tried to control the feelings his body was experiencing. His fingers tightly clenched his shirt as he tried his best not to say yes to his question.he wasn't ready. But more importantly, he thought he was not ready.