48

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

It was a long flight and Tae tired limbs were in dire need of rest. Placing himself on the king-size bed in the private plane, Taehyung dozed off to sleep regardless of the turbulence

Jungkook spent hours staring at the beauty of his wife. His fingers twitching to touch that fringe on his forehead, but his mind stopping him at the last moment. Covering him up with a quilt, he crouched down at his level. His gaze went lower to stare at his belly.

Jungkook will get his report. He gave him the opportunity to tell him on his own but he preferred silence. At that time, it took everything in him to stop himself from making tae speak. He wanted tae to speak, he was desperate to hear our child to leave from tae lips. And he would be the happiest man on this planet.

But sadly he could see the lack of trust in his eyes. he didn't wanted to make him the happiest man.he said he hated him. Placid a lingering kiss on his navel he left the room in silence.

Th: Why are they standing here?

Jk: They are for your safety and yes, you are not to leave this room unless you have my permission.

Th: Do you take me to be a dog? I don't need your perm-

Jk: you will be allowed for a walk in the garden and that also with these guards following you. No tantrums will be entertained, you can die of boredom for all I care but you are not to step out of this mansion. Am I clear?

Th: No! I won't listen to you! You can't control my life like this!

Jk: Then go step outside and die.

The coldness in his voice and the truth behind his words made him shut up. His stare was fixed at his phone screen as tae fidgeted with his fingers. As soon as he gathered enough courage to speak his phone ringed. Pressing the cell to his ear, he was gone while signalling the guards to get on duty.

??: Sir he visited one hospital thrice in the last 2 months.

Jk: Which doctor?

??: Sir...a gynaecologist

Jk: And you are telling this to me now! Didn't I hire you to personally investigate everything on him

??: I thought it was a regular check-up... sorry sir-

Jk: Shut it! Just get me his reports.

He ended the call and turned around to look at hid room. Luckily he was standing just in his eye view with gaze fixed outside the window and hands crosses in front of him His eyes teared in happiness. He was sure he was carrying his child. He couldn't believe the fact that he was going to be a father. But how can he hide something so big from him?

He trusts him enough to know that he is carrying his child, then why can't he trust him once. Contract. Yes, the fucking contract was the sole reason. he thinks he has divorced him and next he will snatch away their child from him. Oh, how low you think of me. Taking hasty steps towards his office he took out the contract papers. Tucking it inside his pocket, he was ready to teach him to speak.