50

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Jungkook man Jackson stood in front of Taehyung with head held down and worry evident in his stance.

Jack: I am sorry Taehyung shi but Sir forbade me from telling you earlier...but now I can't hide. Sir is in grave danger Taehyung shi ...and only you can help.

Tae straightened up on the bed while looking at him with confusion.

Th: Telling me what?

Jack: actually your aunt ...she is the one who tried killing you earlier. She is an evil soul never trust her.....she used to threaten Sir with your life every day. Sir loves you...he won't say but he truly does, he wanted you safe so he fought with you that day...he wanted you to leave him to keep you safe. I was with him everyday...I have seen him long for you. First, he thought you were in danger because of him because she wanted to destroy him. But later he came to know her true reasons.

Th: What reason?

Jack: is your aunt, that's true but she doesn't care for you or anyone for that matter. Your grandfather was a very rich man, but he also knew of her true colours. Dishonouring her from all his wills, he made your mother the only legal heir.she is after you because of your property. she wishes to kill you to make the will void.

Th: Why should i believe you

Jack: I know you don't believe me. But i have somany proof after that you can decide.

Tae went silent, too shocked to react. His body felt weak all of a sudden the information was too much to take. he has never hurt a fly in her life, then why will someone wish so much worse for him

Jack: Sir asked me to find out about the will and everything else. He knew her intentions but he kept you in dark only for your safety. Please don't consider him to be wrong...he has always cared for you but failed to show it. Sir is a deep man but without a doubt, he is a good man. You can trust him with your eyes closed.

Tears were falling down his cheeks as the realisation settled in. Why didn't that idiot tell him? Why he was suffering alone?

Jack: I know that you must be hurt..but right now...we don't have time, she called him today and Sir went alone without any backup His life is in danger..I tried stopping Sir.. he didn't listen...now you only do something...I don't know what to do.

Jackson was on the verge of crying. His anxiousness has made him desperate for a solution. Tae eyes widening.

Th: Wh...at?...why didn't you stop him? How can you let him go!!

Jack: I...I...tried I tried but he didn't listen...he was adamant.

Th: Do you know the location? The place where she called him?