3

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Li: You think I don't know of your ways? Even if you have stopped now, it doesn't mean you are responsible! I will not let you bring a gold digger into this house and ruin everything I earned working my ass off!

Jk: You can keep whatever you have earned. I am not keeping a penny of it!

Li: Oh! Don't you forget now that I was the one who gave you money to start your business!

Jk: So what? Every father does that, you are no special Mr. Jeon Lihan! I also worked hard to make this company rise! Don't you forget it!

Li: I am done arguing with you son! My decision is final! I will choose a someone for you and it will be final!

Jk: someone is going to be my wife! Why the hell will you decide it? Do whatever you want to do! But I will never accept your choice! Never!

Li: You will son., you will and I will make sure of it!

Jk: I am not someone who you can threaten! I am your Son not some fucking competitor Dad!

Li:I know Son and that's why you will listen to me or else forget that I am your Dad!

Jk:What kind of an emotional shitty game are you playing dad? I said I will not!

Li: Then forget that you are the heir of Jeon Industries! Forget everything you did building this empire along with me!

Jungkook knew his father was not joking, he knew he will not back down now.

Jk: Congratulations Dad! You were again able to control my fucking life! Congrats but keep in mind, I will make you regret your decision!

With these final words, he was gone slamming the door shut in anger.Mr. Jeon sat on his seat and smiled filling his glass with wine.

Li: I will never regret my choice my Son because I will choose an angel for you

He said smiling to himself and sipping the drink.

A few days later.

??: That one there is the one which is not giving eggs...

Th:Is the hen eating a proper diet? Is there enough calcium in the diet?

Taehyung asked staring at the hen the owner pointed at.

??:Yes the diet is the same for every hen, the calcium intake is rich.

Th: Then I need to check it once.

He said making his way through the room full of hens to reach the particular one. As soon as he reached it, the hen entered into a full splint.

Any other doctor would have dropped the chase and asked others to bring back the hen. But we are talking about our Taehyung here. he didn't wait for the others and started chasing the 2 legged creature like a mad man with thecaretaker of the farm doing the same.