32

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror to see how bad he looked. Those brown eyes which looked dull had dark circles around them. he could see a pimple forming on his Forehead and this little thing just managed to frustrate him more.

he hated seeing his reflection and averted him gaze to his hand, splashing some water on his face he allowed his tears to get lost in it.

Faking a huge smile on his face he looked back at the mirror. Patting his cheeks he was ready to go on with his today's mission of irritating his husband. Taehyung was not the kind of a person anyone could understand easily. he looked strong and fierce on the outside but on the inside, he is mostly shaking and vulnerable.

he will never let anyone else drown in his own miseries. he didn't share the pain, he only shared happiness. And that was the very reason why people thought he was bipolar. If only they could understand the sadness behind those smiles and the pain behind each cheerful word he spoke.The smile didn't make him feel any better. But again this was a part of life.

he knew this is happening because this was the first time he saw someone dying. Power of time will make all these pains go away and he trusted it. Straightening his back he made his way back to his office. But to his surprise the person sitting inside made him take a step back.

There sat Sohee with one leg elegantly crossed over the other. His pink dress and silk-like shiny blonde hair were making his look like a Barbie doll. But sadly Tae never liked Barbie dolls. he wanted to leave before he could see her but sadly she had seen him.he turned around to leave when her voice stopped him

Hee: Hey! Tae

Th: Hi...

Tae said awkwardly ashamed of meeting her after what happen at the restaurant that night. Sohee stood up giving her a warm smile.

Hee: Come and sit Tae, we can have a chat till jungkook returns from his meeting.

Tae sat down next to her trying not to make eye contact with such a beautiful creation. Sohee could see the shyness in the his eyes. She didn't look like the same crazy person she met that day.

Hee: So...how is married life going on?

The very first question made Tae look up at her in surprise. Did she knew of their arrangement..had jungkook told her already?

Th: It's fine

Tae hoping for Jungkook to return and end this awkward conversation.

Hee: You know Taehyung... Jungkook and I go long way back...he was that introvert boy which every girl dreamed to date...and I was that celebrity who everyone knew. We are friends since childhood.  When we were in high school, I opened up to him about my 4 years of hidden love.  He then said that he did not have those type feelings for me.  However, he gave me a chance.