4

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

Li: Son I have arranged everything, you are to marry this boy only..today you can meet him and get to know him. His father said with a finalized declaration.

Jk: If he doesn't match my standards...then what? I don't want everyone to laugh at my choice of a wife...I have rejected proposals of the top models of dad!

Li: I was telling you, not asking you Son. I see my son in him and you will make him your wife no matter what!!

I sighed and stormed out of the room. What if he is breathtakingly beautiful..hmm well then I will think about my decision

[Skip]

I was sitting in the dining area of one of the top diners here and it's been 20 minutes past the meeting time already. Talk about being punctual and valuing others' time.

I hate such people and already I could feel burning hate beginning in my heart for him.

Kim Taehyung is his name and I have met his father before. He was a nice guy and I hope he has raised his third child well.

I was ready to get up and leave when I saw footsteps approaching me in haste from behind. voice filled with desperation.

Th: I am so...sorry to keep you waiting!! I was caugh-

Before I could turn around to see I heard a rugged His steps halted and his words get lost as soon as his eyes fell on me.

Th: You!!

he screamed, exaggerating and calling for unwanted attention. Making people turn around and look at us.

Great!.It has to be this ugly duckling Any boy could have been better than him.

I sighed and looked at him once again to see if anything was likeable in him.he continued speaking nonsense as I scrutinized him from top to bottom.

Black hair he didn't even comb his hair. Plain dark brown eyes with large eyelashes ....boring.

Next, lips were moving nonstop blabbering about something. They surely were attractive.They were a perfect size with the right lustre in them. Natural pink in colour.

My gaze went further to take in his figure if anyone can call it that. I mean it was just bone and flesh. Yeah have some curves.But his legs were surely long enough to be called attractive.

In total he was just average...not someone who you want to spare a second look at.

And not to forget his almost non existing manners and lack of etiquette. I bet he is as dumb as he portrays to be.

Th: I asked you a question, mister! I said I will not marry you! You get that! I already have a boyfrien-

he was getting on my nerves....his voice was aggravating me and I detested this unnecessary chaos early in the morning.