27

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Jungkook was sitting in the drawing-room with one leg placed on the other. Jisoo stood in front of him with her hands folded behind her back.

Jk: What is his name?

Js: Jihoon Park

Jk: Why did he came here so often?

He asked calmly but she knew better that he was hiding his anger.

Js: They both have...grown close...they used to walk together and talk....but Sir considers him to be just a friend...he is a.. friendly guy.

Jk: Did I asked for your opinion, He can be a pervert disguised as a sweet guy for all I know and you allowed him to enter!

Js: No Sir...I mean he first brought Sir here when he was drunk...he didn't take advantage of him...he genuinely helped him.

Jk: Hmmm call him here tomorrow...I will like to meet this new friend my wife has been grown so attached to.

Js: Okay, Sir.

Jk: Anything else you forgot to tell me..? Anything else which induced my wife to go into such a state?

Js: Yes....Y-es Sir actually after the news came...his parents visited his mother was really angry and...she slapped him he got sad after that he wouldn't eat he started drinking

Jungkook knew how sensitive his wife. His entire family irritated his.

Jk: Get the car ready

??: Where to sir?

Jk: Kim Mansion

Mskm: Please have this croissant dear, you will love them!

Jungkook refused as he looks around to see their entire family sitting around him, trying to impress him with one dish or the other.

Mrkm: Son any reason you came all of a sudden without informing?

Jk: Yes Uncle my reasons will be known to you very soon.

His accusing eyes met Mr kim as everyone in the room goes silent and started fidgeting on hearing his question.

Mrskm: Jungkook Son you see Tae is a shy one, he used to click our photos but used to refuse to get clicked

Mrskim: See Son we are sorry for what our son did with you....he is usually quite obedient but sometimes he just does something reckless

Jk: And what has your son done Mrs Kim if I may ask?

he looked uncomfortable under his cold tone.

Mrskm: he degraded our name by partying with that average boy...god knows what he was doing with him at such a place at such a time.