28

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

??: He is here Sir, right on time

Jk: Send him in

A few minutes later Jihoon entered looking a bit scared. He was just a common man with nothing extraordinary but this man was anything but ordinary.

Jk: Jihoon Park, please have a seat

Jih: Is this...some kind of interview?

Jk: Not at all Mr Park... feel home just like you feel in my house.

Jihoon understood his sarcasm well, he senses that

Jungkook was not happy with him visiting his wife quite often.

Jih: I...I just wanted to make sure he is fine... that's why

Jk: he is my wife Mr Park.i think it's my responsibility to make sure of that, not yours?

Jih: If you were fulfilling your responsibility so well....then I don't think he should have needed my help in the first place

Jungkook clenched his fists at this man's audacity. But still, he knew whatever he was saying was true. He had already failed once in taking care of him.

Jih: I know you are a busy man Mr Jeon you wouldn't have called me here for a mere friendly chit chat I think?

Jk: I like your personality, Mr Park, straight to the point I see?

Jk: Well you see I was just eager to meet this new friend my wife, he has been so fond of! he is easily gullible you see Just wanted to make sure he has good company... nothing personal Mr Park

Jih: he was drinking like crazy that day....he had this bottle in his hand and was unaware of everyone around him.I just happen to visit the pub with my friends and they had left me alone there. My eyes fell on him and I felt like it was not right of him to be so irresponsible.he was hitting people around, they were cursing at him...so I just decided to help him out.

Jih: Later he emptied his stomach on the street, he couldn't walk....so I just picked him up and helped him to reach home safely. The very next day I woke up to see that shocking news and couldn't help not worrying about him. As I said I didn't know who he was or if he was married. I just helped him and he was really fun talking to.

Jungkook sat silently searching his eyes for the truth
behind his words. Finally nodding at him.

Jih: I just wanted to tell you this because I see how much he cares about what you think of him.

Jk: That's nice of you Mr Park but please enlighten me if I am wrong but you are a pharmacy tech right?

Jih: I just...did it as a part-time work to earn my college Fees.