7

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

The party ended and everyone were exchanging their farewells except for one person.

Taehyung stood at his window sill, looking down at the leaving guests. His fever has returned because of the fatigue but he didn't tell this to anyone. Not even him. he was not the kind of person who will tell you if he is having any problems, he won't pass on his stress to you unless it is very important.

Sighing he turned around to rest for the day when hid eyes fell on the mirror. he was still wearing the same dress, removing it has become a big task. The safety pins have been too nicely pinned and he was not able to remove them without making the pins to poke into his skin. 30 minutes, it has been since he returned to his room and still he struggled with the pins.

Hie arms were aching, working for so long on hie back and his neck was already sprained watching in the mirror. The staff left and so did the guests, there was no one he could ask for help. Getting frustrated with futile attempts, he defeatedly lays on the bed with the dress still on. he tried to sleep but the tightness of the dress restricted his movements. As cold air fell on hie lower body he got some relief from his burning temperature and unknowingly fell into a deep slumber.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I entered my room while losing my tie and removing my coat. As soon as i entered the room the sight that welcomed i made my steps to stop right there. My hands, which were tugging on my tie, stood still and my breathing stopped for a second.

There on the bed, my ugly duckling was sleeping peacefully with his brown hair sprawled around on thepillow.The dress still on and him long slender legs hugging a pillow.his pant he removed so his beautiful thighs were on full display.

I had to look away instantly to stop my body from reacting to such a view. Moving towards my wardrobe.my mind and body still tempting me to turn around and admire the boy lying on My bed.

Soon my thoughts were interrupted by a sound, that made. me to finally around to find it.his cute little snores made me move closer to him. My eyes drifting to his lips which were slightly moving as each breath left them. His hands were clapped together and placed under his cheek as he slept like a baby.

Pulling the quilt up till his waist i covered his up but not once did i looked down.i knows that im married him but still his body first belonged to him. Once assured that he will not try to remove it again, i moved towards the washroom to freshen up. I came out of the bathroom with a towel placed around my neck and my abs on full display.my eyes fell on the bed to see his brown eyes already staring at me. Ignoring him gaze i moved towards the wardrobe and pulled out a shirt. Opening up my laptop and getting seated on the couch, i was thinking of finishing my pending work before the day ends.

Few minutes into i work and i couldn't concentrate as i felt his stare at me. he was taking hidden glances at me.

Jk: Do you need anything?

Th: Eh.....ya.....I....

Getting irritated with his mumbling i finally looked up at him, giving him my full attention.

Th: This dress....I can't take it off......can ..... you....

He lowered his gaze and his hands clenched the quilt. he thought he had made an embarrassing request. Without a word i got up and made my way towards his on the bed.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

My heart started beating faster with each heavy step he was taking my way, and soon his presence behind me made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

The zip was secured by three pins..each pin going deeper. Pulling out the first pin his cold fingers slid past my burning skin, making goosebumps appear on my arms.

I closed my eyes waiting for this weird feeling in my stomach to end but it was only getting worse with his closeness and each passing second.

His breath fell on my neck and i felt like i will pass out right there.lt was not fear anymore, it was something way stronger. It was doing something inside my stomach, making my body tremble.

As soon as the pin was removed, u didn't wait for a second and ran inside the bathroom banging the door shut in a hurry.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I sat there on the bed confused about my wife's behavior. I could feel his shaking with my touch and i somehow liked it.

Just a few hours ago his lips were shouting profanities at me and just now they were trembling with just a mere touch by me.he was weird in a way i couldn't understand and this confused me.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──