40

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

Tae woke up to an empty bed, his eyes land on the frame of his husband standing in the balcony and he smiled. Even after everything, he was with him and it was enough for him.

The betrayal of his family would have shattered him to pieces if he embrace him held together. Jungkook toned back turned towards him and arms flexing on the railing making Tae admire him. Perfection was the only thing that described this man.

Lifting himself up from the bed, he wished to hug him from behind to only stop in hid tracks when he came near him.

Jk: Tae stepmother...yes I know she also wants it..... Find that will for god sake!! It's been 5 years now!! I want it no matter what or consider yourself fired!

Which will....does he mean his grandfather's will. His throat went dry as he listened to what he said further.

Jk: And that clause...yes....changed it but make sure it is done on the fake one....yes....no don't change the original one!!

The clause of child custody....was he talking about that. Was his aunt saying the truth? Can he trust this man? The knife that pierced him recently stitched heart made him take slow steps towards him.

Tae eyes staring at his back and that was when he turned around. As soon as their eyes locked, all the anger in his eyes dissipated to turn into coldness. He clutched the phone tightly in his hand as he stared into those disappointment eyes of his wife.

He moved towards him not caring if he heard him or not. He was ready to leave the room when his hand on his arm stopped him.

He stopped knowing what was going to happen next.Grinding his teeth in frustration he turned to look back into those innocent eyes.

Th: So you knew? You knew about everything.

With no intention to reply he tried to loosen his grip.

Jk: Not now Tae...I have a meeting in few minutes

Instead, his grip tightened on his wrist as he stood in front of him.

Th: You knew she is not my mother....you knew but still you didn't bother to tell me! What's the difference between you and them Jungkook !! Just like them you also kept me in dark!! Didn't it ever occurred to you that I had the right to know who my mom was!!

Jk: What difference would it have made? Had it made you less insecure? The kind of boy you are...you would have spent days and days in agony.....you would have drowned in countless tears. You would have spent years trying to find out who she is, how she was, what she loved to only get one what she loved... to only get one thing in return... longing.

Th: You don't. know!!! You don't fucking know how it feels to be neglected!! You don't know how it is to drown in self-doubt!! An arrogant beautiful pampered like you would never know how it feels to be ugly, disgraceful and rejected!!