9

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

I woke up to an addicting peach fragrance engulfing me. Opening my eyes i found the source to be my ugly duckling. His slender neck and his maze-like hair welcomed him and the events of last night came crashing in.

Moving back from him i decided to leave before he wakes up. I was not that kind of a man that showed love or affection or even spoke a word of romance. I was cold and everyone knew it.

Getting up from the bed i started to get ready to go for work.i was making the knot of my tie when he appeared before me with a tray of breakfast in his hands.

Th: I don't know what you like....so I decided to make pancakes

I looked back at the mirror to adjust the knot ignoring his words.i could see his fidgeting with his fingers as he placed the tray on the side table and sat on the bed.

Once finished i took the tray in my hands and starte eating them slowly.my eyes again land on his to see his brown ones fixed on his hands.

Th: I....last night.....thank you for bringing me here....I mean I am sorry to disturb you ....I am scared of thunder it's just that....

he was uttering nonsense when both knew what he wanted to say.

Jk: Speak clearly Tae...I don't have time

Th: Did we slept... together...last night...I mean....

Jk: Don't think and utter rubbish...so what if we slept and wife supposed to? aren't husband

Th: Ya but....i...we don't share that kind of.... feelings..

Jk: I have made it clear that I only want obedience from you...you behave like a good wife and I can assure you I will always reciprocate it with care and responsibility.

he nodded as i finished my last bite and was ready to leave.

Jk: Also I have linked your name with my back account... the card is on the table.. feel free to use it... if you need something else to call me between 1-2 or otherwise call my secretary.

he wanted to say he didn't need my card but decided to stay silent and accept my gratitude for once.

I was gone leaving him confused and tired of trying to understanding the man he called his husband.

[Skip]

Jinnie stood in front of me wearing a blouse and a short pencil skirt, displaying her cleavage and long toned legs. Her blonde hair were styled to perfection as always and the bright red lipstick on her pouting lips was surely suggesting something.

Not to forget the way her fingers were playing with her blouses top button and her eyes giving him those seductive glares.

Jk: Who let you in? You can't just walk in like you own this damn place!