33

                       𓂃⋆ THIRD PERSON POV ⋆𓂃

He was waiting in the parking lot checking his watch, again and again, to only get more frustrated. Sohee was usually a very punctual person but today something felt off. She just randomly asked him to come and now she was not picking up his calls Seeing her calling back he immediately picked up the call.

Jk: What's it, Hee? I have be-

Hee: Shh Kook we are coming...just a minute

Jk: We?

But she had already ended the call and Jungkook nearly banged his head on the car window in frustration.

Jk: Why are they so irritating sometimes? First my crazy wife and now her!

Heel clicking sounds were heard in the background and Jungkook was ready to yell at her.

Jk: You make me cancel my meeting and then make me wai-

His words were lost when he looked at the person in front of him. It was not Sohee, The person in front him.

The dress he wore was hugging his figure perfectly and the long sleeves of the dress made him look more classy and elegant. Jungkook couldn't see his face clearly as they stood in dim light with a lot of distance between them. But as soon as he stepped forward and Jungkook recognised those brown eyes.

He knew then and there.He knew he was going to be the death of him. Resisting his innocence till now was itself a big task and now this. Just how can he control himself after seeing him like this. Already his presence made him lose his mind and now his new look is definitely going to make him lose his control over his body. He knew he was beautiful. But damn this was not at all expected.

he never did makeup, he never straightened his hair and he rarely wore dress up properly And maybe that's why he looked so different right now.

Those boring eyes looked beautiful coated in a light eyeshades. And that shy look in his eyes made something stir in him. The not so perfect nose looked perfect right now highlighting his box face. And those lips, they were inviting him like popsicles today. Making him close his eyes suddenly.

Control Jungkook He scolded himself but who was he fooling. His beauty had been captured in his mind.

Hee: So I see my bestfriend is smitten huh?

His eyes land on Sohee who emerged from behind Taehyung.She had that victorious smirk on her face and Jungkook knew. He knew she had done this.

She held Taehyung shoulder from behind and whispered something in his ears. In response, Taehyung face turned a hundred shades red and Jungkook clenched his fist in frustration.

Jk: You call me here for this? Neither am I Ken and not is he your dress up and play Barbie!

Sohee sobered up from her exciting mode to look at him dead in his eyes.